35 | Storm

It was time to go. So now we were doing our farewell with the jeon family.

We went to JUNGKOOK car. After some time it can clearly show that a kind if big storm is going to happen soon.

"I think storm is coming." Said JUNG-KOOK "Yeah. Wait let me turn on the radio."

In the radio

A big storm is going to happen We will advise everyone to stay at home. It is dangerous to go out. Thank you.

I turn off the radio.

"I think we should stop somewhere. Its dangerous out and if we want to go home it will take more hours and we cant even to back in my parents place." Said JUNGKOOK. I agree with him.

After some time we stop at a hotel. It is the closest hotel near us and it already started to storm a little.

We enter the hotel. The hotel is not so fancy not so cheap. It was okay.

We went in the counter.

"Hello. How can I help you?" "Can we have 2 rooms?" "Um let me check."

The receptionist said. After checking the computer. The receptionist look at us with a bit disappointment .

"Sorry sir but we have only 1 room left. The other rooms are full."JUNG KOOK look at me. "okay then we will go."

When we turned and looked at outside. We both stand straight. Storm has already started and let me tell you it was not normal. It was a bad one. We both sigh and look at each other.

"I think it's okay to stay at the same room." We both said in unison.
After that we both smile awkwardly and go back to the receptionist.

"We will take that room." "Okay sir."

After some time after the formalities. The receptionist give us the key and we go in our room.

As JUNGKOOK open the room. The room look nice but the problem is there is only 1 bed. It was not like we never slept in the same bed but after what happened earlier it is a bit awkward.

I cleared my throat.

"Umm I will freshen up."

I said and make my way in the bathroom.

After some time I came back from the bathroom and saw that JUNGKOOK is sitting in the bed. I went towards the bed and sat on the other side of the bed. JUNG KOOK stood up and went in the bathroom.

After some time JUNGKOOK came back and we both lie in the bed by turning the light off but it was not pitch dark. We can see around.

I closed my eyes and shift to sleep comfortably.

I didn't sleep yet but I was about to sleep. I can tell JUNGKOOK is also awake because he is moving so much.
But I heard something and I open my eyes wide open and become stiff.

______

I hope you like it
Don't forgot to vote
I love you 사랑해 💜💜