Thirteen (M)

*Sigh* Mom, Dad, I'm sorry...

''By using my mouth baby.'' He said before he lifted me and carried me to his room. Oh god, why did I have to get myself in this trouble?

Jimin's POV 

He placed me on his bed carefully and I watched him as he stared at me like I'm his favorite food. He slowly leaned in but didn't kiss me, instead, he just ghosted his lips over mine, I'm dying to kiss him now but somehow I just couldn't.

''Why don't you kiss me already?'' I asked him with a desperate voice.

''Eager, are we?''

''Please.'' I begged him, I need him. Now.

''Please what baby?'' He whispered with his mouth close to my ear, I feel his breath against my ear and my breath hitched.

''P-please... kiss me... m-make me y-yours.... m-make l-love to m-me.'' I somehow managed to get out of my mouth. 

The next thing I know is him crashing his lips on mine, kissing me hungrily. I wrapped my arms around his neck to deepen the kiss. He bites my bottom lip softly, asking for entrance which I gladly gave him. His tongue exploring every inch of my mouth, not leaving any space untouched. He broke away so we both could catch our breath.

He slowly reached for the hem of my shirt and pulled the cloth over my head, leaving my upper body on full display for him. He looked at me and I saw him licking his lips, I hid my head in my hands out of embarrassment. I felt his long, manly fingers stroke my abs before he held my hands and pinned them above my head, still holding them. He leaned in so our noses were touching and I looked in his eyes.

''Don't ever, ever hide yourself from me, got it? I want to see you.'' He spoke with so much dominance that it sends shivers down through my spine. And I nodded.

He claimed my lips once again before going lower where he sucked on my neck until he found my special spot, I let out a loud moan when he began sucking on it. Leaving a hickey behind, he licked it one last time before he goes lower to my nipples. I couldn't hold myself back from moaning when he sucked on my left nipple. My breath hitched when he let go of it and the air hit my nipple, he began sucking on my right nipple before his tongue travels down to my navel. He pushes his tongue in my navel and I became a moaning mess. I pulled on his hair, just because I need something to hold on.

He stopped and kissed me softly before pulling off his own shirt. I have seen his upper body before, but he looks so extra hot right now. And I couldn't help myself but lick my lips at the sight in front of me. He just smirked at kissed me again and then unbuckled my belt. He tossed my jeans somewhere in the room and then kissed my thighs, dangerously slow. He sucked on a certain spot, creating a beautiful hickey. My breath hitched once again when I felt his teeth pull down my underwear, God that's hot.

But I completely lost it when I felt his mouth wrapped around my cock, he gave my tip kitten licks and gives is soft kisses. I moaned when he took me in whole and began sucking my length like a lollipop. 

''Ahhh~ Jungkookie~ A-AHHH... d-don't stop p-pl-please.''

I felt him smirk while he was sucking me and it didn't take long for me to cum right in his mouth. I licked my lips when I saw him swallowing my cum and licking his corners clean. I tugged on his jeans as a sign I want them off. He smirked, clearly knowing what I want but didn't do anything, just kissing my upper body.

''Tell me want you want baby boy, or else I won't do anything.'' He spoke with that sexy voice of his.

''Off... I want them off, now...''

''That's my good boy.'' He said and he began stripping.

He slowly took off his pants before he pulled down his underwear. I felt my pride rise when I saw his rock hard cock which I caused, only with my sounds. 

''Are you ready babe?'' He asked me and I nodded.

Right after that, I felt a finger entering my hole, it feels weird. But a good weird. Soon another finger entered and he began scissoring me open. He added a third finger which caused me to jerk a little but he holds me in my place with his free hand. He took out his fingers and I whimpered at the emptiness but soon I moaned out loud when I felt his dick enter my hole. 

He holds still and waited for me to allow him to move. I nodded and he began moving slowly while whispering sweet nothings in my ear. Soon the pain is replaced and pleasure took in its place. Jungkook stopped whispering in my ear and moaned too.

''Y-YES, THERE FUCK ME THERE. A-AAH J-JUNGKOOK.''

I jerked away when he hit my special spot but once again he holds me in my place with placing his hands on my hips. He keeps on hitting my spot and I throw my head back in the pillows, not knowing how to handle all the pleasure he's giving me. 

''J-jungkook-AAH, I-I'm c-close!'' He managed to get out and he only began fucking me harder and a few seconds later I came all over mine and his stomach. A few thrusts more and I felt him wanting to pull out.

''D-don't, c-cum inside o-of me, I-I want a-all of you,'' I said whispering.

''God, baby, you're perfect.'' He said and then he cummed inside of me, he rode his orgasm out before falling next to me and pulling me in his embrace. He looked me tiredly in the eyes before he spoke:

''Park Jimin-ssi, I don't know what you're doing to me but you make me feel like I never have before.''

''Hmmm'' I mumbled. ''And is that a good or a bad thing?'' I asked him while looking him in the eyes.

''I don't know, but I guess it's for the best.'' He said and pressed his soft lips against mine just for a small peck.

''Goodnight baby.'' He said softly.

''Goodnight Kookie.'' As an answer, he held me tighter.

---------------

Why not end a chapter full of smut with some fluffiness?