Secret Entry No.3

"WRITE ME A HEARTACHE"

Write me a heartache, one that's too painful words won't be enough to describe them, the pain unbearable you'll try not to feel them.

Write me a heartache, one that sounds like a glass breaking when it hits the wall, with its shards falling on the floor, unfixable.

Write me a heartache, let me drown in your words, get lost in them and it will feel like I'm drowning in you too, like how you got me to do things for you.

Write me a heartache, let me get over these feelings I'm feeling for you, so I'll be okay being something less to you.

Write me a heartache, like a slow song I don't want to dance to, not wanting to dance to a song that reminds me of you.

Write me a heartache, one that would make me feel empty for days, a reason for me not to give all that you can take.

Write me a heartache, allow this heart of mine to break, let me wallow alone in my pain, for this time I don't need to be saved.

Oh sweetheart, write me your heartache, let me read through every pages, though I am not a part of them like how you're a part of mine, allow me to indulge with your little time.

Your heartache swept me off my feet.
Made me want to kiss
Such a bliss
For every night, I wish for your heartache to be with me and just me.

But now I am done.
I've read and felt all the heartaches you have given.

Now it's my time for my heartaches to be written.

~~~

Melowcholy thank you for helping me with this.