8 ½ President? Is that really a thing?

Chapter 15: 8 ½ President? Is that really a thing?

Sorry for the wait. My laptop not only got a huge crack, but the how thing is completely messed up whenever I try to use it the mouse would go over somewhere else and start glitching and clicking on things that I don't want to click on or to have open. So I'll be getting a new one as for the time being, I manage to save this story and most of my others on a drive and when I do get a new laptop everything will be transfer over to the newer one. So, for now, bare with this for me as I try to update on my family's computer.

I've also been jumping from chapter to chapter to wright down my ideas ahead of time so that I won't forget them in the future. Plus with my job for the season it takes a toll on me when it comes to wanting to rest up and continue where you left off, but still have enough time to rest up for getting to work on time the next day. I am human, not a robot.

Update: got a new laptop, still getting use to it, and was trying to get this chapter finish when you're struggling to get ideas or motivation to wright.

____________________________________________________________________________

"Remind me why all of us are going into town again?" Arackniss ask Charlie as to why they are cramped in her limo. "Do you have sort term memory loss? Besides shopping for food and clothes, there's been talk of an event here in town." Said Charlie, "I know that! I meant why do we have to be cramped into the limousine? Why couldn't we just walk there or take the damn bus? And I don't have short term memory loss!" Arackniss replies sulky, "All I'm saying is we should have our own transportations instead of being cramped into one limo."

Charlie raise her hands in surrender before putting some thought to Arackniss' statement, "Okay, you make a valid point." "Ughhh..." Cherri's loud groan got everyone's attention, "What the hell is up with this traffic? We're moving at an old bag's walking pace." It's true the limo was driving slower than usual. Angel looks out the window, as a confusing expression appears on his face. "I know some of us has been dead for a longer time, but do people still sometimes drive covered wagons to this day?" Everyone look at Angel as if he has three heads. Vaggie raised an eyebrow, "What?" everyone looked out of the windows and true to Angel's words there are covered wagons diving all around.

What the fuck is up with this town?" said Husk, "This must be the event." Charlie says overjoyed of her choices, "Well this explains the traffic." Alastor commented, the sound of sudden tiers screeching to break followed by shouting's of "They've circled the wagons! We're trapped! Nooooooooo!" the car was only an inch or two of how close Stan Pine was to crashing into the limo in reverse. And something tells the demons that this day is going to be a long one.

Everyone exited the limo after quickly checking that there were no traces of any of their demonic features, to see everyone in town were enjoying their festivity. The Pines got out of their car too, "Any reason why you were recklessly driving in reverse and nearly damage our ride?" Vaggie demanded, and Stan reply, "If you were running away from this apocalypse, you would do the same!" Dipper pulls out a post card of Main Street in its olden days, "Man. Look at the town." Niffty looks over his shoulder to see the photo, but when Dipper lowers it the town is in a sepia shade just like on the photo. "Did we just go back in time?" Niffty ask. But it turns out that it was only two guys carrying a pane of "Dirty glass. We got dirty glass! Dirty glass." "That was strangely timed." Cherri commented.

Looking around the old fashioned-looking of Gravity Falls' Main Street, Husk ask the question that was on everyone's mind. "So what the hell is this?" "Yeah Stan, what's the occasion of this event?" Charlie ask eagerly, Stan moans in displeasure and says, "Ah, boy. It's Pioneer Day. Every year these yahoos dress up like idiots to celebrate the day Gravity Falls was founded." Toby Determined walks over to the group with newspapers under one of his arms and one in his hand, "Welcome to 1863!" he greets them. Stan rolls up his sleeve and made a fist at the gross old reporter, "I will break you, little man!" he threaten, causing Toby to flee in terror and crashes into a barrel, and loose all of his papers.