Chapter 1: The Young miss

" young miss ~ please wake up!
The butler stuttered nervously as he tried his best to wake up their sleepy head young miss.

" ughh.. Go away Mr. Scott..
The young miss groaned and she rolled on her black laced bed in annoyance then covered her face and ears with her pillow.

MR.SCOTT the most trusted butler in Egotistic Empire.

Geez. Mr. Scott shaking me aggressively. The young miss thought, she came to agreement in his mind that she should probably get up.

" but young miss.. Mrs. Smith is coming..

" WHAT?! she's here?! She exclaimed out as she quickly got up on her bed and ran inside the bathroom.

--
MRS. SMITH the co-founder of egotistic empire. The only remaining guardian of Egotistic Empire's heirs. Younger sister of Mr. Roderick Wilson the founder of egotistic empire.

Mrs. Smith was sitting while having a cup of tea and a men in black where standing behind of her. When suddenly Mr. Scott came down the stairs.

" where is she? Mrs. Smith asked the butler and the butler which is Mr. Scott frustratingly stood up and bowed in front of her.

" i'm sorry Mrs. Smith. She's coming in just five minutes. The butler said.

Mrs. Smith took a deep sighed, curling his hands into fist.

" Mr. Scott how many times do i have to tell you?! You- she was cut off by someone.

" good morning auntie.. The young miss which is dressed in black Gucci shirt and black ripped jeans greeted her.

" ganyan ba ang tamang pananamit ng isang young miss? Huh George??

" then what do you want me to wear?

" dressed like a girl. Can you do that? Mrs. Smith mumbled audibly.

" no i can't. By the way, why are you here? George asked and went to sit in front of Mrs. Smith

" you have a mission. Mrs. Smith directly delivered the answer.

" what?!

" George listen. Mrs smith took a deep breath and sighed before she speaks.
You need to do this one. Nakasalalay sa misyong ito ang kapakanan ng Egotistic Empire. Gusto mo bang mawala nalang lahat ng pinag-hirapan ng yumao mong ama??

" what do you mean by that? George asked.

" it's a long story. I'll tell you but not now.

" why not? George frowned.

" George, may mga bagay na hindi dapat sabihin sa hindi tamang panahon. Mrs. Smith pointed out.

" oh yeah fine. Then what's the mission? Then ano ang kapalit kapag nag-tagumpay ako sa misyong yan?

" I'll give you everything you want. A smirk crept on George's face while looking at Mrs. Smith.

" alright. DEAL. now tell me, what am i going to do this time? George asked confidently.

" be ready to be a bodyguard. Mrs. Smith spoke out.

" what?! A bodyguard?! Are you f*cking kidding me right now?? George freaked out at what she heard from Mrs. Smith.

" no i'm not.

" auntie.. I'm a girl..

" but you don't dressed as one.

" auntie-

" do it, or I'll kill you.

GEORGE MAE WILSON.

The only daughter of Mr. Roderick Wilson and Mrs. Kathie Wilson.
Mr and Mrs Wilson was died when they're about to go at the hotel for egotistic empire's biggest event. together with another biggest company around the world. but suddenly a group of unknown armed people came and showered them with bullets. And no one survived even their drivers and body guards.
George was good at everything. Mrs Smith trained her since she was 10 years old.
She's good at martial arts, business operation, weapons, shooting, computer hacking, con artist etc.
In short, she's ready to be the Egotistic Empire's Lord.

~~~
George started to strip off her clothes and went inside the bathtub. with thoughts filling in her mind.
why do i need to be their bodyguard. are they really that famous. i mean, yeah they're famous, but why me? marami namang iba diyan. maraming agency na pwede silang mag-hire ng mga bodyguards.
ewan ko ba sa tita kong baliw. kung ano nanaman ang pumapasok sa utak niya.
after a minutes in bathtub she takes a shower and after, she did what she should do.

she went inside her big closets and wore her favorites all black clothes. she brushed her long silky hair before she went to her secret room.
~~~~

" mirror, give me an information about each BTS members now.

George loudly said to mirror her secret gadget that can access everything and can hack every system that she want to.

" information, ready. mirror said.

George went and sit in front of her monitor and read the files that mirror prepared for her.

" holy crap. George muttered.

" do you want me to to search for holy crap? mirror suddenly asked.

" no! this all i want. Send all this stuff to my phone now.

" sending..

after a few minutes George headed down where her Auntie and her packed up things are waiting.

" bakit ang tagal mong bumalik? don't tell me nag-shower kananaman?

" yeah i did.

" haist. anyway, here's your things. from now on you will lived at their mansion..

" do i really need to live their? i mean, how about i rent a house or an apartment--

" George. you're in a mission. paano mo sila mababantayan 24 hours kung malayo ka sakanila?

" but auntie--

" no buts George Mae Wilson.

" fine.

" good luck. Mr. Bang is waiting for you at their company building. You should come to talk to him first before heading to the kids.

" alright. George head out to her car while the other men in black carrying her luggage.