Chapter 2: The Mansion

George arrived at BigHit building wearing her favorite outfits.

When she went inside, she walked straight to the elevator while her eyes wandering around

When she went inside, she walked straight to the elevator while her eyes wandering around. While she was waiting for elevator to open, she hears a laugh like a wind-shield coming from another corner of the building. Is that a human? She asked in her mind.

" hyung its impossible!

" no its not. PD nim told me about this.

" really?

" so another bodyguard again?

George pushed the open button while looking at her silhouette at palihim na nakikinig sa usapan ng mga binata na palapit na sa kanyang direksyon.

" i wish he was good at martial arts. So he could teach me too.

George keep listening until the elevator finally opens. She went inside.
She looked up and step back a little when the boys also entered with thoughts filling in her mind.
So sila pala ang BTS.. They don't know that they're going to have a female bodyguard. And it was me tsk. I hate noisy people..

" what if he is rude? like the recent one. jimin murmured nervously.

George cleared her throat " aren't you going to choose a floor?

" ah! mianhe.. we forgot. jin said and he laugh like a wind-shield to himself then he sighed. " are you new here? i mean, this is the first time that i saw you here.. Jin asked her but George doesn't bother to look at him. "i don't talk to strangers" George's thought.

jin scoffed. " its okay, you don't need to answer me.

" hyung, stop messing around. she's not comfortable. suga said to jin.

a moment later, the elevator stopped at 4th floor and a man in hood enter and pretend to punch Jin.
" aah !! don't punch my handsome face!! jin freaked out. hiding his head by his arms and looking down the floor.

*Blaag* !!

" huh?? Jin mumbled confused and looked up towards the direction where the man standing before.
" wha-what happened??

the man in hood are now lying in pain with his bloody nose.

" who did that? jin asked to his fellow members but they just shook their heads. Sa sobrang bilis ng pangyayari, halos hindi na nila napansin kung sino ang may gawa at nagpa-bagsak sa lalaking naka itim. But a moment later, they realised.. a girl beside them.

" where's the girl??
" i don't know.. she left maybe.
" i thought this is just a hidden camera prank. But why so serious?

~~

" welcome to our building Ms. Wilson.. A man with cute chubby face and short height greeted her as she entered his office.

" nice meeting you Mr. Bang. She smiled lightly and bowed.