prologue

birds chippering, gentle and cold breeze brushing through the light curtains through the open glass window.

the female looked straight in to the mirror at her reflection, her silky long brunette hair which was once down over her shoulders are now up in a high bun, decorated with diamond jewelries and pins.

"princess, you look gorgeous!" says one of the maid, cupping her own cheeks while admiring the princess's beautiful appearance.

the princess looked at the maids throught the mirror and gave them a gentle and form smile like a perfect princess would.

after some finishing touches, the maids who were once standing behind the princess started leaving the room to go help for the preparation for the royal wedding.

the princess still had the gentle smile on her face as she waited for the door to close and as soon as she heard the click, her smile dropped so fast, even sonic the hedgehog couldn't relate.

"arghh, finally" the princess stood up from the seat, gripping onto the long white wedding dress so she wouldn't trip and fall on her face even though she was already used and was well trained to be a proper princess.

the princesses slowly walked over to the open window, placing her hand over the edge as she frowned while staring out the window. "i cant believe, im getting married just like that.."

just then she was about to back out. something caught her eyes causing her to grow a smirk across her face, giving her a brilliant idea.

let's see if this marriage
still goes on..

-

"bring in the princess, it's time for the wedding to start." commanded the king as the butler in the black suit bowed and left to go get the princess with the king's command.

knock knock. "your highness, its time!" the butler patiently waited for the permission to get in but few seconds past but there was no sign of the princess. "princess?" the middle aged man called out once more before he turned the doorknob, stepping inside the room.

his eyes scanned around the room but the princess was no where in sight, he even checked the bathroom too.

oh no.. not again..

rushing back to the king who was already prepared to go inside the wedding hall outside in the yard, the butler panted as he bent down to hold onto his knees exhaustingly while gasping for air. "t-the.. princess.."

the king raised an eyebrow. "what happened to the princess?"

"she ran away"

again..

-

"was it a good idea to run away?"

the princess thought to herself as she made it down the ladder from her bedroom window, it was luckily happened to be there. maybe thats what you call destiny..

letting out a small chuckle at herself, she quickly shrugged it off as she hid her face with her hand while sneakily crawling behind the crowd of people who was was sitting in their seats, waiting for the wedding to start, along with the groom waiting in in the front with the priest.

"come on.. the gate is few inches away!" she bit her bottom lip nervously as she finally reached the exit gates. just then she was about to open it, one of the guards shouted. "the princess! get her!" causing everyone to look at the female's direction.

flashing them a awkward yet fake smile to them, the princess didn't waste time and slipped off her heels from her toes and held them into her hand before swinging the gate open. "tell father and mother i love them!" she screeched before running out, guards chasing after her.

the king ran out of the building and at the guards who ran out the gates to chase after the princess in a hurry.

"this girl.. Y/N!!"