chapter 2

yawning exhaustingly as the female walked along with the side walk while carrying the shopping bags in her hands, glancing at her surroundings and at the night sky. "damn this is tough" busy sighing at herself, she accidentally bumped into someone causing them both to faller over.

"i-i am so sorry!" y/n quickly stood up and bowed apologetically while helping the stranger up.

"it's okay.. just be careful next time"

that person was a boy, with blonde hair. he was abit short but looked really squishy. handsome in deed..

they both looked down at the ground where their bags landed, it seemed like they had the same kind of bag. y/n grabbed the one infront of her and bowed once again for the last time before running past him.

-

"jeez.. that was really awkward!" she cursed at herself for being that awkward and stupid. while she was walking by some food stands, the female stopped her tracks and looked at the beautiful candy apples sitting there inside a glass box, waiting to be eaten.

"hello sir, can you pack me one of them?" she said, pointing at the candy apples and the middle aged man nodded his head before taking one out, putting it in a bag. y/n smiled and went through her bag to find her wallet but..

"WHAT THE HELL?!"

she screeched making the people around her jump in surprise. "t-this isn't my bag.." she panicked, stomping her feet on the ground and whining like a child while her eyes searched for something or someone.

"sorry sir, you can take it back!" y/n chuckled awkwardly as she ran off, looking for the stranger she bumped into earlier. since they coincidentally had the same bag, they must have exchanged by accident when they fell.

"arghh noo!" couldn't find any clue of him, y/n sat by the street in the side walk while hugging her knees. "my phone and passport is in there too.."

lifting her head up as she spotted some familiar people with black suits and sunglasses, searching for someone in the distance at the crowd of people. "oh man holy shi-"

y/n grabbed her shopping bags and ran past them, even though she was disguised, she didn't want to risk the chance of getting caught right now ar the moment. following the loud sound of music, y/n ended up in place that looked like a public concert with the crowd of screaming goats.

looking over her shoulders, she saw the men with black suits behind her causing her to run towards the crowd. "i can't believe the guards followed me all the way here!" she mumbled to herself as she squeezed in between two girls who were fangirl'ing over whoever was on the stage.

curious rushing over the female, she turned to their point of view on the stage and saw a beautiful human being performing under the spotlight with back up dancers, his voice was angelic and heavenly beautiful. "damn.. an idol?" y/n took a chance to look around the crowd and saw few banners being held up in the air.

"jeon j... junk.. cook?" she squinted her eyes at the banners, trying to pronounce the name on it. "what kind of parents name their child that?" she shook her head, literally giving a disappointed look.

almost choking on her lungs when she saw one of the guards looking the crowd of people cheering for the idol on the stage, y/n quickly looked away. "what do i do?!"

she looked at the girls around her how they were fangirl'ing and screaming his name y/n got a brilliant idea. "it's okay y/n... just scream like a goat, everything will be alright!"

"WHOO JOHN JUNK COOK!! LET'S GET IT!!" she screamed at the top of her lungs as she joined the crazy fangirls but some of them ended up stopping whatever they're doing and look at her as if she was drunk or something.

getting the chance to run somewhere else when the guards turned the other way, y/n sonic-the-hedgehog to the other direction.

-

running away for almost over half an hour from the guards, they found out it was her and chased after her all the way. y/n ran into an alley close near her and looked over shoulders and saw them getting loose.

looking back infront of her, she saw a guy that seemed like he was getting prepared to rob someone as he put on a white face mask and black hat.

"what the hell is he doing-"

y/n didn't think much as she heard one of the guards yelling from the distance, she ran to the guy and pushed him against the wall behind him. trapping him between her arms even though she was way shorter than him.

"I'm sorry but-" she didn't waste time and wrapped her arms around his nape, pretending to kiss him as she tilted her head head to the side, their lips were just few inches away. bringing him taken aback when she grabbed his arms and wrapped it around her own waist.

just then she heard the footsteps run past her and disappear from her hearings, y/n backed away from his embrace quickly.

but that wasn't over when they both heard other footsteps rushing over to their direction, y/n turned to peek but table turned too fast.

now the guy who was once trapped between her arms is now the one trapping her between his arms this time.

without getting any chance of speaking, he smashed his lips onto hers, making her eyes widen in shook. the footsteps once again ran past them, they weren't the guards from her kingdom but different guards that seemed like that came from another kingdom that she couldn't recognize.

footsteps disappearing once again, the mysterious guy pulled away and both of them gasped for air.

"y-you..!" she pointed at the man infront of her, she recognized him. he was the one who was on the stage and the one the crowd was drooling over on.

"that was my first kiss, jerk!" she choked it out, giving him a glare that looked she was about to devour him in any second with her own hands, not caring if she would end up in the jail for years.

"does it look like i care, nerd?!" a ghost smirk could be seen against his lips as he backed away to grab his backpack and was about to walk away.

this jerk.. got some nerves!

"hey, stop right there!"