chapter 3 wait what!?

A few months later

No ones P.O.V
"something doesn't feel right," said Talia they were practicing their songs, when Talia said that," whats wrong?" Iris asked and Talia explained," well I just feel our songs are getting boring with the same choreography, I was thinking of spicing it up but I can't think of any,"thats when it hit Auriana"MAPHISTO,"she screamed running off leaving Iris and Talia confused, she came back with Maphisto who was even more confused, " what did you need Ari?" he asked," remember when we were kids you were an amazing dancer"Auriana replied, "yeah and I always told I was never any good," He remarked " and I always said nonsence" she remarked "you'd make a perfect choreographer" she told him confidant, "wait? what? choreographer?" he questioned in concern, "yep, you dance so passionately you'll be able to spice up our songs and it seems unfair to leave  you on the side lines," she explained " just think about it ok", she asked.

Later

Maphisto's P.O.V
I've spent the entire day thinking  about what Ari said but it was stopped by..........My sister, Praxcina looked even more bad and it was heart braking, especially considering the fact I remember how she was when she little, we fought until we got tired thats when I thought I could talk to her "PRAXCINA" I yelled like I did when we were little when she got in trouble by me and like her younger self she reacted with a jump " this isn't you Prax and you know it now come with me and the girls back to ephedeia and take responsibility for your actions" I said sternly but it did nothing cause she attack me afterwards,"Maphisto we have to use the spell Iris' father tought us" Ari told me and I nodded though I was crying, this spell could kill Praxcina its the reason its never been used and the power of the spell there was no doubt that it could so we cast and I heard her scream until it stopped and I saw her laying there on the floor running to her I checked her pulse.......Nothing, I knew it was going to happen but the tears never stopped,"I'll miss you little sis" I said with her in my arms.

Later

"A what?" I asked I don't know anything about funerals,"basically there an event that happens when someone passes on and most of the time their buried underground" Talia explained an "oh" was all I could muster, We were planning on having a funeral for Prax but we're not burying her on earth we're burying her on ephedeia.

After the funeral (muhahah I'm evil >:3)

Afterwards I was back in my room thinking about what had happened I ended up crying myself to sleep.

To Be Continued >:3