3. P.S I love you.

Mom,

Sorry I missed your call last night , I was at a friends house. Oh yeah guess what, I have made friends! Her name is Alice and she works in the same hospital. But anyway Mom you need you need to stop worrying... I miss you though, do you remember when we went on our weekly shopping trips and we would try on everything but not buy it, we didn't have a care in the world. And when we went to the cinema to watch a sad film and cried the most and the loudest! Or... Or when I was 2 and every night you said ' I love you... To the moon and back'. I miss that mom, I miss you and dad... I miss them days when we felt Luke we were on top of the world... We need to speak, I miss your voice.

Speak soon

Millie x

P.S I love you- to the moon and back.

Millie,

Oh Millie, no need to miss me! You are going to have a fabulous life in America, enjoy it while you can! I loved them shopping trip too darling. I know you miss Dad, I miss him too. He was my everything and now he is gone.  But he is in a good place honey. I will call you tomorrow sweetie!

Mom x

P.S I love you- to the moon and back.

Mom,

Hi! Sorry I missed your call, was out late. I have to go, I wont be writing for a few days, I am so busy with work lately.

Speak soon enough,

Millie

P.S I love you- to the moon and back.