4. Workin' 9 till 5.

Millie,

Millie,Millie, Millie! Slow down, you are working to hard, you need to relax.

Mom

Mom,

Mom, I'm fine, its just that work is very busy at the moment. Can't write back in a while, will speak as soon as I can.

Millie x

Millie,

Millie, I don't care about work, you are working to hard!

You obviously aren't even thinking straight! I think you should come home and work in a quieter area, to be honest.

Mom.

Mom,

How dare you say that! This job is prefect, America is perfect! And you are making things more stressful! You don't need to worry, this is my life, I can do what I want, you are just getting in the way!

Millie,

I'm getting in the way! Millie you are making things worse by yourself! Millie, you need to start think about yourself!

Mom,

If I making things worse by myself, then why are you still writing to me. If you think I'm getting in the way, stop writing to me! I don't care! Do it!

....

Millie,

Look Millie, I was wrong! I'm sorry, your right, I was over reacting...

Mom x

Mom,

No mom! It was entirely me, I was being stupid and immature! Work has been stressing me out, I hope I didn't upset you. Look mom, we need to talk, I feel that we have been growing apart, and I can't even remember your voice. My own mothers voice, I feel terrible!

I will call you tomorrow! Speak soon

Love you.

Millie x

Millie,

I miss you too honey, I think work has been stressing me out too! Hope America is okay, how is your friend Alice? Have you been buying food and remembering your keys?

Mom,

Mom,

I loved our phone call, I really need to speak to you. Keys! Thanks I am about to go out, and you reminded me of my keys! America is still really good, it's atmosphere is still very hectic! Alice is fine, I'm going to hers tonight for pizza! Don't worry mom I have been remembering everything, well apart from the keys!

Millie x