heartbreak 4

HEARTBREAK 4

I'm wearing a black dress and some flat shoes. I entered the coffeeshop.

Partrick settle this day to talk with him. He has a contact with Lance since they were college friends.

I felt nervous running through my spine.

He waves his hands near the window.

"Yes?"

"I just want you to listen carefully and please no violent comments."

I just nod my head to agree with him andI sip my coffee.

"Three years ago.. Three years Glance Montenegro, I've waited for this. February 21, 2011 it was my birthday. I invited you because you are my GIRLFRIEND and soon to be my wife."

"Excuse me?" Is he ok? I cut him off.

"As I said don't interfere me when I'm talking! "

I nod my head again.

"Don't you ever think how come you were sent off to your house while in fact you closed your eyes in the playground?"

How come he knew about it?

"'Cause I run after you, that night was the biggest difficulties I faced off. My mom wants me to break up with you because that's the only thing she knew to make our relationship stronger"

"What? And you obeyed her?"

"Shhhh! I'm talking don't interfere me! She plans to sent me on Canada for our business that will last one to two years. She don't believe in a long distance relationships. That's why she convince me to set you free. Yeah! I know that night, I used too much harsh words for you . Instead of saying that EVERYTHING WAS A LIE, THAT I DON'T LOVED YOU, THAT I'VE JUST PLAYED YOUR FOOLISH HEART. I was wrong. I've thought you can still love me and waited for me. I was surprised when I heard the news that you went off to states."

My tears went down. I don't know what to say. We were both punished by destiny.

He gave me a handkerchief to wipe off the tears.

"I hate it whenever I see you crying because of me. I know saying sorry won't heal your broken heart. After I finished the contract in Canada. I immediately follow you to States but I was in deep surprise when I saw you and Patrick looking good together. I bet Patrick will love you in his whole life. I knew him.I pleaded to have a sincere talk with you not to ak you to love me back again but to let you know that you were lucky to find someone who will always make a smile in your lovely face, that's once lonely. And that's what I'm not regretting you to let you go." We finished everything. I know he's hurt I can feel it in his words.