Nine • Who Is He?

Some very mild sex themes are present in this chapter

Obviously, feel free to skip parts you may feel uncomfortable with!

--------------

Who Is He?

Taehyung's POV

Taehyung's POV

"I'm okay, don't worry." I answer her with a smile, while she cuddles up to me, giving me a big hug.

Even as insecurity surrounds me, she manages to fill my heart with warmth, as cheesy as that sounds.

"Ew gross, get off me," I say trying not to smile.

She scoffs then gets off and I feel the weight of security leave with her. "Fine, my arms are too precious to wrap around anyone anyway, they are far too delicate and only the finest of them all can feel the warmth radiating from my body. You sir, get no more cuddles. Till the end of time!" She says in a dramatic statement.

I hold in my laughter, "great speech, well delivered. This time, I almost believed you," I say sarcastically. She can be so dramatic sometimes that her random mini monologues can be so funny.

I almost feel bad that not everyone can witness her being so goofy.

She pushes me me off the bed with her feet and laughs as I fall.

"Hey!" I yell in surprise but laugh along with her. I rub my hip as I get back on the bed.

I watch her laugh as her smile shows her dimples. When she smiles wide enough you can see the little dents in her cheeks, the one on the right not as prominent than the deep dimple on the left making it seem like she only has one.

She doesn't show this smile to a lot of people so you have to catch her in the act to notice the cute grooves on her face.

She chuckles, then smiles at me, no dimples this time. "Tae, I know you don't like talking about your feelings all the time, but it could do you some good to let it out," she says calmly.

I was hoping she would let it go, but I guess she didn't believe me when I said I was okay.

"What do you mean? I'm okay, really!" I respond, letting out a chuckle to keep the air light hearted.

She just looks at me with her big, soulful eyes. "You do this thing where you keep it to yourself until you get sad and then you temporarily forget about it until it comes back and the cycle repeats itself. You can't keep ignoring it. You can tell me what you feel."