CHPT.12

Soovins pov

I drove home and headed straight to my room to get changed into comfortable clothes. 

Outfit: 

  I walked to the kitchen when I heard the front door closing and their loud voices, they were laughing at Minhyuks jokes

  I walked to the kitchen when I heard the front door closing and their loud voices, they were laughing at Minhyuks jokes. "Soovin, we're home!" Changkyun yelled, "Alright, welcome home." I said and opened the fridge, I grabbed a carton of banana milkshake and closed the fridges door. My phone rung and I answered it immediately, "Hello?" I asked, "Hello, I hope I have the right number. Hello, I am Mr Kim from Big Hit, I believe I got into contact with you a few weeks back. I want to confirm that you are still sending your bestest dancers for our M/V for BTS." He said, "Yes, they have been preparing and practising the choreography you sent through, they will come tomorrow afternoon at 2pm." I said, "Alright, thank you. Take care!" He hung up and I rolled my eyes, sipping my drink whilst turning around to see Wonho standing there. 

"Soov-" "Bye." I walked out of the kitchen and headed to the living room to get to the garden, "Hey Soovin." Kihyun greeted, "Hey Kihyunnie, are you alright?" I asked, "Yeah, you're going out there? I'm coming!" He jumped up and rushed over to me, we headed outside and he spotted the pool. "I beg of you, let's get in that." He held onto my arm, "...Alright, let me go get changed." I ran inside with him. 

Swimming outfit:

I put my dressing gown around me as I made my way bare footed out of my room and down the corridor, "Soovin

I put my dressing gown around me as I made my way bare footed out of my room and down the corridor, "Soovin." I stopped and turned to see Wonho. "I just wanted to say..I am really sorry for raising my hand at you, I didn't mean to. I just...got too upset, I won't ever do it again." He said, 'Ah I am not a kid anymore, just forgive and forget.' "I forgive you, just don't pull any shit in my building again. I won't kick you out, but next time you wanna shove your tongue someones throat, do it some place else. Alright? The dance company is not a club or bar." I smiled, he nodded with a small smile, looking me over. 

"Are you alright? Do you feel cold?" He stepped closer, "No, Kihyun wanted to get into the pool, so I am joining him." I said, "POOL?!" Minhyuk came running down the corridor like a man men then turned into his room, I sighed and looked at Wonho. "Feel free to join us." I turned my back to him and rushed out to the garden to see Kihyun already in the pool.