CHPT.7

Soovins pov

It's been a few days since everything, the students continued on with their lives as they did before and so did I. 

Todays outfit: 

"Vinvin." I turned around to see Kihyun, Minhyuk and Wonho running over to me, I stared at them and waited  until they reached my side. "Yes?" I asked, "Come here!~" Minhyuk gently head locked me and pulled me to start walking, we headed towards the school and I held onto Minhyuks arm, my free hand moving to pinch at his side in attempt to get him off of me, I smiled widely and pushed him away. 

We all came to a stop when a girl stopped in our way, I looked over to her and she was looking behind me. "W-Wonho." She said, I stepped aside and pulled Minhyuk with me, Kihyun patted onto Wonhos arm and smirked lightly, he rushed over to us and mumbed. "Let's give them some privacy, mmm?" Huh? Why?

"Why?" I mumbled back, "She's the new girl Wonho has taken a liking to." Kihyun wriggled his eyebrows lightly, I formed an 'O' with my mouth and looked over to see Wonho smiling as he approached her. "Ahhh.." I turned back around to see Changkyun running over towards Wonho and the girl, he said his quick hello to us and then joined her and him. 

"Come on, let's goooo." Kihyun nudged my shoulder, I followed him and Minhyuk to our first lesson; Music. 

"Right class, todays class is cancelled. I have an appointment I need to go to, you have to stay in this classroom until the bell goes." The teacher said, I turned to Wonho since he was on the desk beside me - but he was too busy talking to the new girl. I turned to my desk mate which was Minhyuk and smiled, "A free lesson, not bad huh?" I said, he smiled and leaned his head down onto the desk, "Not bad at all, at least we don't have to do anything." He sighed out in relief. 

I reached out to gently play with Minhyuks bangs, he didn't seem to mind at all. 

New girl, Hyeri: 

I felt bored so I looked around to the other students, puffing my cheeks out and standing up to head over to the front of the large music room, sitting behind the drums and tapping the drum stick onto one of the drum bases on the drum set