Chapter 4

What's up everyone Prime here with another chapter of The Ultimate Dragon.
I don't own anything beside the OC and the story. Enjoy.

Location ORC

We arrived back at the ORC after our "Issei rescue mission"

Joe: Rias should be done healing him soon from the beating he took.

While I was thinking I notice Koneko staring at me with suspicion before sniffing the air but why? So I did the same before smelling it too. I smell of Fallen Angel.

Joe: Crap! I still have Raynare's blood on my clothes!

I looked at her and seems she found out about the source of the smell judging by the glare she's giving me. I gave her a pleading look not to tell anyone and she seemed to have gotten my message because she gave me a look that said "Fine but you owe me" so I gave her a thankful look in return.

Soon after Issei entered who was looking better now thanks to the healing she did. Speaking of healing Asia would make a good addition to her peerage so why didn't she go for it when she had the chance?

Rias: You need to relax until your wounds are healed completely. The light power the stray exorcist used was powerful you were lucky your brother got there in time.

Issei: Stray exorcist what's that?

Joe: They basically got kicked out by the church and since they had no other options they became servants of fallen angels.

Issei: Wait you can't seriously say that Asia is in the same camp as that Freed dick.

Joe: Believe it or not she is.

Issei: YOU TAKE THAT BACK!

Joe: Be that as it may her motivation might be another story.

Issei:  Huh? What do you mean?

Joe: We each have a different reason for our actions. For some it's vengeance, for others power. Freed is crazy and likes killing devils that might be what got him kicked out of the church so he joined fallen angels to have support and keep killing devils. Asia's motivation might be a different story maybe she had a bad childhood or something like that. People with sacred gears don't have the easiest of lives. You should know that.

He looked down thinking about what I just said.

Joe: Those are the facts Issei. Anyways guys I'm signing off for the night.

I said leaving the clubhouse,but sadly I was followed by a certain kitty cat.

Joe: What do you need Koneko?

Koneko: Why do you reek of fallen angel?

Joe: Think Joe think! I got it! Remember when I had to leave earlier? Well I had to take care of a fallen angel and I got blood all over me, but before I had a chance to change my clothes Rias called me to teleport to Issei. Please buy it!

Koneko: Fine, but you owe me candy. A lot of candy.

Joe: Okay. Okay. You'll get your candy.

Koneko: Pleasure doing business with you.

And with that she walked away.

Joe: Tomorrow is Saturday so I'll head to Raynare in the morning.

Timeskip to the next morning Location: Abandoned house.

As I arrived I noticed that my barrier was still intact good. I entered the living room to see Raynare lying on the couch sound asleep.