Chapter 5

Jaclyn's Pov

"Guys we're home" Harry screamed. The ride home had been quiet. It was kind of awkward since you know harry decided to go all protective on me.

"Hey love how was your day." Liam asked me. "It was pretty good" I said not telling him about the girl, Hannah. "Did you make any friends?" He asked me.

"Well she and this boy are obviously all buddy buddy."Harry said. "WHAT?" Liam And Louis said. I sent him a glare. "We're just friends! Gosh does everyone think i'm slutty enough to out with a boy the day I meet him?"

"No not at all! You're not slutty at all! Its the boy we don't trust." Liam said. "Trust me you dont have anything to worry about." I told him, I probably wasn't ever gonna get a boyfriend anytime soon. I'd never had one before because pretty much everyone hated me at school and now I'm practically in the same situation.

"I'm gonna go to my room and do my homework." I told them. I didn't really have any homework I just didn't feel like talking about my day. I walked into my room and I didn't dare look at twitter because knew it would just upset me more.

I sat down on my bed and stared at the ceiling. I yawned, slowly drifting to sleep.

 ------------------------------------------------

"Jaclyn time for dinner." Liam yelled. I slowly got up and looked around remembering that I had fallen asleep after the long day of school.

I walked into the kitchen and all the guys were there. "Why do you guys have your own places if you hang out at Liam's all the time." They all just shrugged.

I sat down at the table next Niall and Harry as Liam put a plate in front of me. I looked at the huge plate of food. How was I gonna eat all of this?

I didn't want anyone to think I wasn't eating so I ate a little and moved the food on my plate around so it would look like I was eating.

"I'm done Liam." "okay" zayn was sitting on the couch watching tv. I went and sat by him. "I'm board." 

"how about we watch a movie" Niall said with a mouth full of food. "yeahh.. good idea little leprechaun." I said "HEY, I'm older than you and bigger!" "Only by a few inches." I said back.

"Well what movie are we gonna watch?" Liam asked interrupting our little argument. "No scar-" "Insidious" Louis screamed rudely interrupting me. "Noooo" I complained.

"Is ickle Jaclyn scared to watch a scary movie?" "Yes" I said. "Well too bad." "fine."I said giving up. 

Liam came and sat down next to me so I was between  him and Zayn. 

Did  meantion I a realbaby when it comes to scary movies. The whole movie I practically had my head in Liams shirt or I was screaming. 

I took my head up from Liam's shirt to look at the screen and all the sudden a creepy devil face popped up and scared the crap out of me. "HOLY SHIT" I screamed. " Are you okay?" Liam asked me.

I didn't say anything, I just sat there holding my knees into my chest shaking back and forth. "Guys I think we should turn it off." Liam said picking me up. 

"Do you want me to sleep with you?" (AN- I don't mean it that way you people with perverted minds) I nodded my head in response. He brought me to his room put me under the cover and got under under them too. 

"Liam can you sing to me?" I asked him. "Sure" He started to softly sing as I slowly drifted to sleep

-------------------------------------------------------------