True Cross Academy pt 2.

Y/N smiled, her head exploding with exicted thoughts. She had just been onto the phone with her grandma who had been speaking to mephisto and she had gotten accepted into True Cross Academy. She was the happiest she had ever been since her parent's death.

 Running from the kitchen to her bedroom; she had had a celebratory snack, Y/N packed her large black suitcase and miinature blue suitcase. She had already packet some of her ornaments and cutlary and things like that so she had filled her blue case.

'Can I buy clothes there? What if you cant? I'll be stuck with these the whole time!'

She shook her head profusely and smiled with her eyes shut. "Its okay.. You can do this, Y/N/N."

Y/N knew that shiro used to be involved with True Cross. She wasnt sure if Yukio went, yet she had guessed he would be doing something to do with being an exorcist as his father did and he had also been haunted by these demons most of his life the same as Y/N.

She packed a black swimming costume that highlighted her curves and tied around her neck with a string with a hole in the back, a white belly top that tied at the bottom, some dark blue and light blue jeans and shorts, black trainers and white trainers, some white pumps, a couple of matching bra and pantie sets and four different styled black t-shirts and a couple of dressy dresses with some caps.

Her phone rng and she frowned, placing down her last item of clothing into her suitcase. She got up and grabbed her phone off of her bed. "Hey, whats up?"

Her grandad replied and she smiled. "Hey!"

"Hey sweetheart. Guess what?" He knew she hated guessing things so Y/N could pratically hear his smirk.

"What, papa?" She always called him Papa as his name was papatrison johnson. It was an odd name but she was fond of it.

"Get yourself ready, sweetheart, because from tommmorow and onwards, youre a True Cross student."

Y/N gasped. Her hands started to shake and she nearly dropped her phone. "Youre joking! This early? I thought i started in a month?"

Her papa responded by explaining how he and her grandma had been speaking to mephisto and he was more than delighted to have her come early and get used to the school. Y/N had never loved the couple more and sat with a grin stretched onto her fac. "Oh god, thank you! I'm going to get ready! Thank you so much papa!"

She could feel his smile radiating down the phone and once they had said their goodbyes, she ended the call.

She slipped herself into a silky set of pyjamas, her favourite ones in fact. Brushing her hair, teeth and splashing her face with water, she then face planted into her bed, squealing. She didn't care about the neighbours as this would be he last time she'd be close to them. Sighing in content, she whispered,

'True Cross, here I come."

'Todays the day. Todays the day I'm going to the best excorcist school ever.'

Y/N had woke up at six in the morning to get all sorted out, practically vibrating with excitement. She had to set off at seven thirty but she wasn't sure how she was going to get there, but she had been told she was going to get picked up.

'But, they don't know where I live...'

She pushed away her thoughts and grimaced. All Y/N could think about was how she'd always be reminded of Shiro.

'Flashback~'

Shiro bent down and balanced on his feet, patting Y/N on the head. "You okay, little one?"  He chirped, smiling a smile that graced against his features. His stubble caught the girls eye and Y/N rubbed her hand on it, laughing at the rough  texture. He grinned at her. 

"Mr. Shiro?"

"Yes, Y/N?"

"Do you think that  Rin likes me?  Him and  Yukio are always funny around me... Do they hate me?"

"Of course they don't, Y/N. Yukio just gets flustered easily and  Rin likes you more than you think."  Shiro said, accompanying his statement with a wink.

"R.. Really? Good because, don't tell him but I think  Rin is super cute. Who wouldn't though.. He is charming and funny." Y/N shrugged and I seem to get sick when I'm around him though.."

Shiro smirked and nodded. "You're secret is safe with me, kiddo."

'End Of Flashback~'

Y/N smiled but sighed. I miss rin. 

I'll probably never see him again.

Y/N shrugged  away her thoughts and placed on her uniform. Seeing as she hated the colours pink and yellow, she got  a different black uniform.

She frowned at how the shirt was way too tight and the skirt (if moved in a certain way) showed her panties but, she knew she couldn't change it

She frowned at how the shirt was way too tight and the skirt (if moved in a certain way) showed her panties but, she knew she couldn't change it. Hearing a loud honk outside, she smirked.

"Here we go."