The boys

Id love if you guys would comment your thoughts! :)

Y/N stebbed outside, locked her door, and smiled, closing her eyes. She turned around and became face to face with the demon himself, Mr. Mephisto Pheles.

"Uh, hello?"

He responded with a large smirk that spread across his face. Feeling a little creeped out, she slowly took her gaze away from him and looked to the limo behind him and froze.

What the fuck is that?

"Ah~ My dear Y/N, I'm excited to have you enroll in the most prestigious excorcist school there is."

Y/N never got easily embarrased. It just wasn't a big thing that happened to her. But when this clown toad was shouting at her at the top of his lungs about an excorcist school, she could easily feel heat rise to her s/c cheeks and could feel her stomach churn.

"Uh, yeah, toad dude. Can we not yell about demon shit right now? You're gonna make me look like a freak!" She sighed and shook her head. "Im sorry for the out-burst, I just dont speak about this in public."

She nodded her head towards the neighbours staring out of their windowns and frowned. "Can we get going?"

Mephisto's smirk dropped a bit but he was still smiling nonethless. "No problem, sweets. We have to go pick up two other students. One of which is a teacher, but around your age. Both very nice fifteen year olds."

He gestured to the bright-pink limo and Y/N slightly nodded and shuffled towards the car. Opening the door and stepping in, she sniffed. It smelt of blueberries, the cheap lollypops you got from the dentist or doctors and strawberries. It also had a slight exotic smell. The H/C female enjoyed the scent. Crossing her legs as she sat in the soft, leather seats. Her skirt kept riding up and she frowned.

Shit! I'm basically flashing!

The skirt wouldnt budge down so she picked up her bag and placed it on her lap.

Mephisto had been messing aound in the drivers seat, and Y/N heard him exclaim, 'Eins, Wie, Drie!'

Staring out of the window, she realised he had teleported the car onto a different street.

'holy shit!'

He started speeding down the street and Y/n's eyes widened as she looked to a big monastry, realising there was two teens there. She recognised the street but she didn't know where from. Y/N also thought you recognised the boys, but again, she didnt know where from. Deciding to ignore the fit the boy was having about nearly getting run over, Y/N started thinking about Rin. 

She thought about all the memories she had with him yet frowned for the third time. Y/N had forgotten how rin looked, and she hated it. Y/N knew he was definitly cute and handsome but, she didnt know what he looked like exactly.

Y/N heard the door open and she looked up from her bag. She blushed instantly. A handsome boy with navy blue hair and piercing crystal blue eyes walked in. He had a rugged look to him, like he was a badboy/badass and he looked like the troublesome type. Despite that, she thought he was handosme as fuck. He sat infront of her and glanced over her features.

'I'd let him nut in my mouth and call that shit a day-care..' She thought. Apparently from the small smirk on the boys face accompanied by a blush, she hadn't thought it. 

"Thanks, doll."

Another boy walked in and noticed Y/N, smiling. He sat next to her and nodded.

"Hello. I'm ..." The girl zoned out as she was taking in his appearance. Blue eyes, not as nice as the other boy's, brown hair, and looked pretty innocent. Y/N realised he had introduced himself but she didn't want to ask him to repeat himself, so she pretended she had heard him. 

"Konnichiwa~ I'm Y/N L/N! Pleasure to meet you."

The navy blue haired boy looked as if he was bored and ignored Y/N and the other boy, while glasses' eyes widened. "Y/N, you said? Do you recognise this place?"

Y/N shrugged. "It sparks a memory I guess, but I don't completely remember. I had a couple of friends a while ago, like five years ago, and its the same. I remember their names but not the appearances."

Yukio nodded, and that was the end of the conversation. (Only the readers know rin and yukios name, not y/n if that makes sense!)

Completely forgetting about how she was flashing, Y/N moved her bag and kept her legs kind of spread open. Rin instantly took notice and coughed and spluttered.

Rins P.O.V~

I stepped into mephistos dumb pink limo and rolled my eyes. 

What the fuck is this?

I looked infront of me and noticed a gorgeous H/C female.  Woah, shes hot.  She must've thought the same thing as she muttered under her breath, "I'd let him nut in my mouth and call that shit a day-care." 

The line made me laugh on the inside, but i didn't show it as i was trying to act cool. I also may had been severely freaking out. "Thanks, Doll." She instantly blushed and looked to Yukio as he walked in. His back was facing to me and i decided to zone out.

The two of them were speaking together and yukio looked kinda shocked. 

I wonder what that's all about.

I looked down and blushed. 'holy fuck, shes flashing me.' i could see her black lace panties that were clearly tight. You could  see the curves of her, ahem, womanhood, and i instantly looked away. Oh fuck.

I decided to just ignore them for the rest of the ride, and thought about Y/N. God i miss her. I wonder what  she looks like now?  i shrugged it off, not wanting to make myself depressed  about a girl i'll probably never see again.

God, Old Man. Why did you even save me? I'm not worth it. All my depressing thoughts instantly left my mind as we arrived at True cross. "Woah.." I murmured.  

Mephisto got out of the car and we all followed out. He let us roam about so me and the girl walked off together, not realising. The place was huge and i was captivated. "Woah! Look!"

The girl looked and laughed. I think i heard her say her name was Y/N.. sounds familiar. I heard some hushed whispers. 'look at that weirdo!' 'Whats a freak like him doing here?' 'Maybe he's lost.' I frowned and walked over to my desk. The Y/N girl growled.

"Oi! Watch your mouths! The fuck has he done to you guys? Petty little bitches." 

I started blushing and smiled at her, getting a grin in return. She sat next to me in class and that's when the adventure began.