My little world

My name is Jeanie Truft. An adventurer of Tracolla kingdom. A little kingdom below the city of what you called as- ...what its called again?

Emm... Oh yeah!

... New york!

Our kingdom are very tiny city. But as tiny as it is, we are the one who actually do a great part in world technology system. Lol who do you think the founder of the electricity? You human and our nation did. a great cooperation indeed. All of this centuries we've been living under the protection of the US goverment and kept as secret in code of... The numbers.

Though we're living under 'the numbers' code, we live independently and seperately from human. We use natural sources as our living needs. The brains of our nation as you called them the 'scientists', build sources from nature to build up electricity and stuff.

"Princess where are you?!"

Right on time. Now where do that princess go. A big commotion roar from out the room.

As trying to walk away from the commotion and not wanting to get in trouble, I silently sneakes away from the room. But as my hand touch the door knob, the door flew open. A great thing that the door open to the opposite direction from me. A slam on your face isn't the thing I would like to experience again.

"Princess!" the loud voice of her made me flinch.

My eyes darting towards the old lady with sharp glasses and large short body who was standing infront of me.

"Umm.... Hello geralda"

She looked at me with that strict face of her, the creepy face.

"Princess Jeannifer Victorian Tracolla Vin Lebros Truft, the youngest princess of Tracolla kingdom. What could I do with that bad behavior of yours?" She sigh loudly.

Well, I forgot to tell you guys about that little bity information. I'm actually the youngest princess of Tracolla kingdom, with 2 older sisters and the a brother who is the oldest and next in line. And being the youngest mean the lesser the weight of the kingdom was given to you. But geralda keep insisting manners, lessons, and all the unimportant stuff for me to learn.

What a pain.

₩0₩