My little family

One.. two.. three...

To the left

One.. two... three...

To the right

My feet hurts. My back feels sore. My eyes are fighting sleepiness. Just perfect!

Waltz for half-hour full really took my energy for the day. All you do is slide to right, left and keep on the cycle. Boring.

And, all that thanks to my caring, too scary personal maid. Geralda was watching me like a hawk. Just a little mistake could activate her low growl voice. And everytime you heard a growl, you was warned about the long manner speech from her. And when I say long, I mean really long speech. The last time I got that, I was awake for a whole night long, listening to her boring speech.

A WHOLE night long!!! could you imagine how could I survive that day?? I almost fallen from balcony which are around 200 foots from the ground.

Making a mess with her is not one of the things I want to do in my 'to-do' list.

With my current situation I could hear every single things. like the silent sigh of girelda, the fault in the music, and the loud sound of the door creaking.

Now who will kindly join my little party here?

A heavy colour of hazel attract my attantion. Those ocean blue eyes, showing kindness and warm. Those hard jaw showing off the harsh thing that that person have, with that beard. His broad, large chest showing off the experience he has in fighting.

"Chris!" Forgot about my hurting feet, I ran and envelope in his warm arms.

Christopher, my favourite big bro, since he's the only big brother I have. All I know is that the 'next-in-line' thingy really stressed him up. You could see it clearly in his black pouchy eyes.

"Really miss you chris. You don't know how my suffered feets glad to see you"
His chuckle rumbles throughout his body. His smell of wine and cinnamon really calm me down. Just like papa.

Papa. The king before. He died by the hands of rebellion that was found shortly after his death. I don't quite remember what his face looked like anymore. It's been 4 years after that accident and the scars of the kingdom are healing. The nation love him as much as we all love him. My mother whose incharge of the kingdom till my brother coronation, built up a statue of papa in the center of the city, so that we all could remember him and all his done.

"Would you give me the honor for this dance?" chris pull out his arms, daring me take it.

I smirked. "I would be delighted, my king"

He led me to the center of the room. The waltz music play softly as we roam the room from side to side in this elegant way. We talk about the things we had been doing in the gap of our absence. We chuckled. We giggled. We snorting. We have fun.

The music finally come to an end. We parted and bowed. We gave out that silly grins of ours to eachother. No body would understand me the way he is.

"With all the great time, I'm sorry I have to tell you that I will take my leave now." he said, losing his silly smile.

I ran to him and give him one last hug before our next meeting that would be years from now.

"I'm gonna miss you, bro" I mumbled in his silk fine robe.

"Miss you too, lil sis. And we just not going to see eachother in a few days. So can't wait for the ball this weekend, then" I looked at hin aburptly.

What ball??

"Excuse me?"

"Don't tell me that you don't a thing about the ball that was going to be held this weekend" he sighed " It's supposedly to look for yours and the girls fiances"

Fiance???

WHAT?!!!

₩0₩
"Do you know bout all of this?"

My oldest sister, the second of us, just looking at me, with that ' isn't-it-obvious' looks. The third princess, the big mouth sister, just shrugged.

We all are quite unique, I said. Christopher, the eldest brother. The next king. the cheeky and fun one. favourite big bro. Rosabella, the eldest princess, the second child. Always the smart one but too quite. it's kinda awkward talking to her, besides the lessons. Clarice, the third princess, and as I said it before. the big mouth. The best quality of her is her mouth. Once there's a hot news, by the current time of a day, the whole city know about it. But she's fun to be around with.

"C'mon jean, it's been a week since clarice undoubtedly share it to the whole kingdom, before the royal invitation were shared." Rosa was glaring at clarice, who reply her look with a pout.

"It's not that I can't help myself, dear sister"

I sighed.

"Why would I be wedded too then??"

Their replies are just....

Silence

So much for helping sisters.