The VK Day

Well I was trying to get some sleep but then I heard everyone on the isle getting riled up. My sisters and brothers shook me awake.
"Sis, come one it's VK day, you might get to go to Auradon!" Screamed Mai-lee, my twin.
"Why, should I care? Squeaky and Squirmy are gonna get picked along with Celia leaving me alone. What's the point?" I sighed.
"Well you can at least say goodbye to them sweetheart" my mother walked in. I nod, and heard knocking, Garrett opened the door and Mr. Smee was there with the twins.
"Sorry, but the twins would like me to take your sister with us to the selectioning, Molline you ready?" He asked. I sighed and walked out, the twins hugged my legs being so much smaller. They were like brothers to me.

We got to were the selectioning was and everyone had finished singing and dancing, Jay walked over to collect applications. Squeaky gave him two and Mr. Smee looked at him pleadingly. I saw a small nod from Jay who collected Squirmy's application. I just looked around and saw Uma, Harry and Gil chatting they looked over at me and came to greet me.

"What would Molline be doing here?" Uma pondered.
"Supporting my friends for if they're chosen today. Why are you guys here?" I retorted.
"Harry heard you were here, and wanted to make sure you weren't leaving. He's quite soft when it comes to you know." Gil smiled.
"Well toughen up Harry, now be quiet it's time"

The core four came back and were ready to tell us who they were picking.
"I've decided to pick my one and good friend Celia Faciller." Mal smiled.
"I've picked my sister, Dizzy Tremaine." Evie smiled. Dizzy squealed.
"I have chosen Squirmy Smee. Come here bud!" Jay smiled just as goofy as Gil does.
"And we can't separate the twins, come on Squeaky." Carlos began. Squeaky refused to let go of my leg. I lifted him up and walked over to Carlos.
"I don't wanna leave my Molls" Squeaky whimpered. Carlos looked at him sadly, I now knew what Mr. Smee had silently asked Jay.
"In that case, Ben will be happy to know that for Squeaky to feel at home Molline Gothel will come too." Jay beamed. I saw Harry looked angry.
"Jay you sure about this?" Mal asked.
"Come on cousin. I swear on my life no problems. If these guys want my to feel safe and at home. I will not do anything against the rules." I promised Mal.
"Ok, now we'll be back in an hour pack up your stuff and be ready to say goodbye to your families." Mal announced.

I rushed home after helping Mr. Smee home he wasn't holding up well. And my siblings looked at me confused.
"Squeaky didn't want to go without me, so I need my extra clothes, my hairbrush, and anything in my room that I do all the time. Can you guys pack? I have to go and say goodbye to my dads here" I went on. They all rushed off I'm guessing to get my stuff packed.
Now to make the journey to the wolf packs.  Upon arriving I got there and saw Charley sitting at the entrance to the den.
"Don't ask" he bluntly said.
"Wasn't gonna. Where is he?" I demanded.
"I hate when you use your alpha voice, and he should be in the room with mating is normally in it's about to happen. Why?" Charley asked.
"Squeaky forced the VK's to let me come with him. He didn't want to go without me." I explained. "So I have to say goodbye to my families." I added.
Charley led me to the mating room.
"I SAID I DID NOT WANT MY DAUGHTER IN HERE!!" I heard my dad boom.
"Dad! I came to say goodbye"
"WHERE ARE YOU GOING!?" He barked.
"To Auradon Prep" I answered.
"WHY? I THOUGHT YOU HATED THE PLACE! WAS IT THE SMEE TWINS?" I asked me.
"I don't want to but yes Squeaky refused to let go of my leg and was determined to have me go with him something about feeling more at home if I was there." I reasoned. I gave him a hug and I felt a drop of water. "When did you start crying? You've never cried before"
"i will survive here. go and have fun in auradon. no boyfriends" he whispered.
"Goodbye Mr. Big Bad Wolf!!" I yelled as I waved, walking away.
"Goodbye Molline." I heard him sigh, but he soon snapped back into action for the mating season.

Now for my underworld dad. I've not spoken to him ever. But I won't be scared of him. I must have been at my dad's for ages that I didn't realise Celia and Mal were here.
"What are you guys doing outside my dad's place?" I asked.
"I came to get my dad's ember - wait your dad!?" Mal looked confused.
"Yeah, Come on let's go." I walk in and Mal thought we needed the mine bike. But she saw me walk around it. And held onto me Celia held into her. Since I could I see in the dark.
"What are you doing here?" Dad asked.
"I saw you were running low on your supply. So I got you more" Celia covered.
"Hey Dad" Mal said when he caught her hand before she could get his ember.
"Hey Mal, and Molline" he greeted us.
"I'm not with them but since when was I related to Mal other than our mums being sisters?" I asked.
"Long story but I'm both of your dads." He explained sort of.
"Yeah well I came here for your ember because I need it." Mal began.
"Hold on" Dad cut her off. And Celia hid.

Music started to play out of nowhere. Mal looked at dad like there was no music playing. Then dad started to sing.
"Listen, little girls, you're talking to a god.
And I don’t wanna hear the drama
Kindness ain't my brand"
"Oh, I guess that's why you ran" Mal realised, leaning her arm on my shoulder.
"Try being married to your mama!" Dad pointed out, singing
"You stink at being a dad !"I stated, singing.
"Poor Molli, are you sad?" He asked.
"Not as sad as you without your powers" I stated, singing.
"I didn’t come to fight. For once, do something right" Mal sang, hoping her hand out expectingly.
"I steal souls, were you expecting flowers?" Dad retorted. He looked at her like 'really?'

"I only need you 'cause I came here for something" Mal sang.
"I've given you everything." Dad sang annoyed.
"By giving you nothing!" He sang.
"By giving me nothing!" Sang at the same time as him, angrily.

"I did what I had to do" Dad sang "Ooh-ooh-ooh" me and Celia sang as she jumped from hiding behind a beam.
"No, you only did what's best for you" Mal sang  very angry
"Well, you could learn a thing or two" Dad countered.
"Ooh-ooh-ooh" Me and Celia sang again smiling.
"When push comes to shove. You do what you gotta do, yeah" Dad sang as he sat down in his seat again. I realised Mal's point and joined in.

"You were never there. Guess you don't have a phone. You never called to say 'I miss you' " I sang annoyance obvious in my voice.
"Ha ha ha, are you kidding? Is this a joke?
You need to let it go. You're stronger with those daddy issues" Dad sang.
"Oh! Thank you!" I yelled, pissed off.
"Show me some respect. It ain't easy to neglect. My attention would've made you softer" He sang explaining.
"Ooh-hoo! Should I be proud?" I sang mockingly
"Don’t turn this thing around" Mal sang annoyed.
"I guess you are your father’s daughters, ha, ha, ha" he sang proudly.

"Don't think I need you, I just came here for something" Mal sang the line again.
"I’ve given you everything." He sang slightly more annoyed
"By giving you nothing!" He sang.
"By giving us nothing!" Me and Mal sang over him.

"I did what I had to do" Mal sang
"Ooh-ooh-ooh" Celia sang dancing with herself a little
"We made it on our own, no thanks to you" Me and Mal sang pretty pissed off.
"Well, you could learn a thing or two" Dad sang
"Ooh-ooh-ooh" Celia sang again.
"When push comes to shove. You do what you gotta do" Dad sang

"How 'bout I go with you and we'll spend some time?" Dad sang trying me to get him off the isle.
"How 'bout you stay here ’cause you're out of your mind!" I sang declining him, the look on his face was confused.
"Let's make new memories, you can show me the town" he sang trying with Mal.
"No, you can keep your memories now" she sang also declining him.
"Get over it" he groaned.
"I am over it!" Me and Mal shouted.
"I'm over you being over it!" All three of said subconsciously we al did the finger and head thing.
"Let's dance" dad sang getting a tambourine and messing around in sync with the music

"I did what I had to do -" we all sang
"Ooh-ooh-ooh" Celia did her bit again.
"No, you only did what's best for you
Well, you could learn a thing or two -" we continued as if we didn't hear her.
"Ooh-ooh-ooh" she did it again.
"When push comes to shove, you do-
When push comes to shove, you do-
When push comes to shove. You do what you gotta do" we sang.
Finally dad gave Mal his ember warning her she's 'only half Hades, the ember won't do everything it does for me'
"What if Molline uses it?" Mal asked.
"Less likely to work. She's one fourth Hades"
"Who's the fourth parent!?"
"I thought your mother told you."
"No who is it Dad!?"
"Peter Pan"