Chapter 3

After almost a week of knowing Jay, we had consumed over 15 pizzas, watched the whole of Breaking Bad twice and seen approximately half of the MCU.
"You know, Addy, I'd say we are playing this because you think it's funny to see a thirty-something year old play dirty." He laughed, taking a card from the pile. At about 1am we had decided to start playing cards against humanity but with a twist- you can either play a card or do a dare from a list we had pulled from online.
"C'mon, Jay, just pick a dare already." I whined. He shook his head, debating over his card. "Okay you have to either play the card or just say a number and I'll read the dare." I whined as he continued to debate over the card.
"Okay fine I'll pick a dare." He finally agreed. I smiled.
"Okay like a number between one and twenty-nine." I explained. He thought for a moment before he replied.
"Twenty-seven." I looked it up, laughing as all the dares so far had been fun and stupid but my laughter stopped when I saw the dare. "What?" He asked.
"Kiss the person who asks you this dare." He raised his eyebrows. I looked down and bit my lip.
I had feelings for Jay and I knew it but there is no way he would ever feel the same about a twenty year-old, I thought.
Slowly, he began to lean in. I began to lean in, too. We both closed our eyes when our lips touched and we moved them, slowly. He placed his hand on my hip and I moved mine to his face. We only broke apart for a second before we were engaged once again, our lips moving together, this time faster and more emotionally.
We rolled over, him on top of me. His hands trailed down my body, grasping the hem of my shirt before he pulled it over my head in one swift motion. I did the same for him, my hands rubbing at his neck. His chest was toned and slim.
    "You're so fucking beautiful." He whispered, breaking apart to take off his jeans. Repeating his actions, I too took off my shorts, leaving us both just in our underwear. I pushed the covers off the bed and he pulled my legs so they wrapped around his waist.
    Jay stroked my hair as I rested against his chest, our breathing the only sound in the room. His other hand wrapped around my upper stomach, holding me closely to him. I moved my head and he smiled down at me, kissing me.
   "Don't suppose you'd be my girlfriend?" He asked, resting his head on mine. My reply was immediate and loud.
    "Yes!"
    "Well now I really have to do my job." He laughed, back to playing with my hair. His fingers stroked the soft curls of my cherry-red hair and I lay my hand gently on his chest. "Like I really have to protect you now because I'm not losing you any time soon." He smiled.