Ben propses to Lily

Lily's pov
I stood on the balcony of the castle, looking for even the smallest sign of a tentacle. Uma was still out there plotting possibly. I pulled the binoculars from my green eyes, but I still stare at the blue ocean in front of me. Eventually, I put them back to my eyes.
I felt something attach to my waist, so I let out a small yelp. I turn around to see Ben and I begin laughing, as did he. I turned to Ben and smiled. 

"Not a tentacle in sight. I said looking at the ocean. 

"If Uma were up to something, it would've been done by now. Ben said I looked at him, tearing away from the ocean.

"No, Ben, I know how villains think. I was a villain. I pointed out. I honestly don't trust Uma as far as I can throw her. She's going to wait until our defenses are down and she is going to strike. That's villainy 101. I really wish I had to go do a dragon flyover, I could go so much higher. I said with a pout. Ben chuckles kissing my nose. 

"I put the binoculars to my eyes, then Ben pulled them down. 

"Well, you can't be everywhere at once sweetheart. Ben said with a smile, then he motioned to the many guards overlooking the sea. Besides, I've got your back, your save with me. Now, come on, everyone's waiting on us. Ben said. 

Ben swung his arm around my shoulders. My Purple dress swayed slightly.

"Wait, you're getting more guards? I asked. Ben took my hands in his.

"We're getting more guards, my love. Ben said. Now, breathe. 

I took a deep breath and leaned back, my hands still linked with Ben's as he smiled at me. I quickly readjusted the crown on my head, my slightly curled blue hair moving with me. 

"Come on. Ben said holding out his hand. I placed my smaller hand in his larger one. 

Okay. I said.

I heard cheers of Auradon as Ben led me to the front of the castle. I give polite waves to people as I passed, also sending smiles. Genuine smiles. I grabbed a few hands here and there as I walked. 

I stepped on the small blue and gold stage with Auradon's crest on it. It said Auradon on it too. I was going to keep going when Fairy Godmother stopped me.

"Oh! Stay. She said when putting her hands out. I stopped where I was.  

"Stay here? I asked to clarify.

Yes. Fairy Godmother said. Ben and I started waving happily to the people of Auradon. 

Bippity-boppity, one-two, can everyone hear me? Fairy Godmother asked into the microphone. There was an audible "yes" coming from the crown.

"Ben. Fairy Godmother said, handing the microphone over to Ben. He took the gold Microphone from his hands.

"Thank you, Fairy Godmother. Ben thanked. Ben sighed contently before smiling, what's up, Auradon?!

All of Auradon erupted in cheers. I smiled seeing Ben so happy.

Thank you! Thank you so much for coming out to welcome our new arrivals! They'll be here soon! Ben exclaimed. 

I began cheering and clapping as well.

"It worked out well for the first five. Ben continued sending me a small wink. My cheeks turned deep red.

"Yeah, especially for you! Ray yelled, to which Audrey snapped at him. Literally. 

I tried to disregard Ray's comment, he was just being an idiot. So, he was being himself. Ben turned to me and grabbed my hand.