*Tears* (3 days before the royal wedding. Monday)

Y/n POV
I ran after her to try and find out where she was going, after lots of running, I saw she was going to the enchanted lake, I didn't wanna go talk to her maybe it was best to just leave her alone... but. She was crying, I couldn't hold it in 
anymore... I ran up to the arch and she stood up and faced me with her face all red tears running down her face... I didn't wanna talk, she'd been ignoring me for ages so all I did was hug her I mean what else was I suppose to do, kiss her?! I looked her in the eyes, we were so close...
I slowly and softly wiped the tears off her face while staring straight into her eyes, the world stopped... I didnt what to do so I just turned around and walked away, I felt a tug she pulled me back and gave me a kiss on the cheek then she whispered "I'm sorry" and then she ran off,  I'm so confused...

Audrey's POV
I'm such an idiot I mean of course I like
Y/n but thinking about him/her liking me back was crazy. I couldn't talk to him/her right now I just had to stay away. I went up to my room so I could think
And the door opened... it was Mal? "Hey Audrey" she said "uhm... hey" I said I was confused... "so the weddings coming up" she smirked "do you have a date yet" I looked down sadly... "I think..."
"You think?" She said of course she was confused... "n-no I do" I smiled I did ask him/her and he/she did say yes..... so yeah I do have one

Y/n POV
I'm really nervous for the wedding I head over to Evie's cuz she called me to come over "you needed me" she smiled as soon as I said that
"She pushes me in the dressing room and handed me a suit/dress (depending on your gender or whatever you prefer) I put it on. It was perfect. Audrey is going to love it, I laughed in my head, yknow what I finally know what I'm going to do, I'm going to tell her how I feel after Mal and Bens wedding. I walked out and Evie looked at me in awe I went back in and changed into my other clothes, this was it that was the one. I know she'll love it ...

I walked out smiling like a freak she's been ignoring me for a while now but I'm sure after the wedding everything will be fine... I mean I hope, Evie's told me that everything had gone wrong every time a special event has happened I laughed I mean the whole maleficent thing in Bens coronation and then the whole uma thing at the cotillion and the audrey and her grandma thing at family day... I just hope everything goes well... I smiled and walked back to my bedroom getting ready for bed. I'm so ready for  the wedding.

Sorry that's all I have for today I'll work on a longer chapter for you guys for maybe Wednesday, love you all 😂 bye also give some suggestions below for the next chapter as it's gonna be quite long