Innocent

Powerbottom!Lance

----------------------------------

  Lance sits in his boyfriend's lap and joins in on the conversation with the other paladins.

   This normally wouldn't be a problem for Keith, but he had been frustrated the past couple of days. They had been so busy training and fighting that there had been little alone time between the two boys.

   Keith slowly faded from the chatter and instead focused on not getting a boner in front of all his friends, but that was so hard to do with Lance moving so much.

   Keith snakes his arms around Lance's waist in attempts to keep him from moving to much. Keith soon finds his attempts were in vain as Lance laughs, his body softly bouncing as he leans back onto Keith.

   The Texan groans, glad everyone was to busy laughing to hear him, and rests his head on Lance's back.

   This gets Lance's attention.

   Lance smirks to himself once he feels Keith's bulge get hard. He decided to have some cheeky fun before dropping the innocent act.

   Lance shifts to move his ass right on top of Keith's dick. He wiggles, appearing as if he's just trying to comfortable.

   Keith inhales sharply and his grip around Lance tightens. If he didn't have a boner before, he did now. 

   While everyone averts their eyes to see what Hunk had made for snacks, Lance grinds down on Keith hard.

   Keith lets out a low moan and squeezes Lance's side. He knew Lance was doing this on purpose now.

   Lance quickly gets up and pulls Keith up with him. He excuses them and rushes out the room dragging Keith behind him. The team shrugs this off and continues eating.

   The two boys enter Lance's room. Lance pushes Keith down on the bed and quickly gets to work on his jeans.

   "I can't believe you did that." Keith groans.

   "Do what?" Lance smirks as he pulls down Keith's pants.

   "You know what." Keith takes in a sharp inhale as Lance starts pumping his dick.

   "I'll make it up to you, baby." Lance says before wrapping his lips around Keith's cock. 

   Keith leans his head back and moans as Lance works his magic.

   Lance brings one hand to Keith's dick and pumps the area not going into his mouth. His other hand reaches into his pants and starts to finger himself. Lance moans, sending vibrations down Keith's dick. Keith let's out an airy moan in response.

   "L-Lance, I'm going to-" Keith lets out another moan and releases into Lance's mouth.

   Lance swallows and licks his lips. He stops fingering himself and grabs a condom and lube from his bedside drawer. He pushes Keith down on the bed and straddles him.

   He leans down and starts to make out with his boyfriend. Lance starts to roll his hips, grinding down on Keith's sensitive part.

   "Fuck, Lance. Just ride me already." Keith moans out.

   Lance smirks and removes his clothing. He puts the condom on Keith and lubes it up. He slowly sits down, a low moan escaping his throat.

   Keith rolls his head back and groans at the sensation.

   Lance puts one hand on Keith's stomach to balance himself as he slowly goes up. He pushes his hips back slowly, relishing the feeling of Keith inside of him. 

   Moans come out of both of the boys as Lance bounces up and down, twirling his hips every now and then. Keith starts thrusting up to match Lance's pace, causing him to pound into the Cuban hard.

   Lance emits a broken moan, his voice going out towards the end. With every thrust Keith makes, another moan comes out of Lance.

   "Dios, fuck-ah! Justo ahí!" Lance moans out, getting close to his climax.

   Both boys cum and Lance collapses on top of Keith.

   "Shouldn't we clean up-"

   "Shut up. Hold me. Tired. Te'amo." Lance mutters snuggling into Keith.

  "Love you too."

-----------------------------------------------

Sorry if the Spanish wasn't accurate :/

Kind of want to pull an all nighter to read and write ff :))