Chapter one

The sun rose over the mountains of Abbey, a town located on the edge of Maine. It was just the start of the fall season and the leaves were just about to turn brown. It was a beautiful town, from down town to the University. Abbey University was known mostly for is arts, animation, cosmetology, fashion design, photography and theater to name a few. Of course the school had other courses to take but if you ever wanted to be famous for your artistic talent, Abbey was the school to go. The start of fall didn't just mean more beautiful scenery, it also meant new students and old ones returning for the new year. Cars fill the parking lot of the University along with cabs and taxis to drop those students off. Out of one taxi comes a set of twins, the first one being male, short black hair and shining blue eyes, the second a female, same black hair just long, nearly down to her lower back, up in pig tails and light blue eyes. The twins existed the taxi each with their own back pack and suitcases. The girl was dressed in a baby blue cropped hoodie with high waisted blue jeans and white slip on vans, her backpack was bright pink along with her suitcase. The boy was wearing a Thrasher hoodie with blue ripped jeans and black and red converse, his backpack was a forest green with a plaid design, his suitcase was just green. The two stood in front if the huge University, admiring the site.

"Can you believe we got in Jackie?! Isn't this amazing, I mean this University is one of the very best!" The girl said, smile wide on her face as she shook her brothers arm.

"Crystal I already told you not to call me Jackie, especially in public. I'm more surprised you got in than anything" he snatched his arm away and put his hand in his pocket.

"That's so rude Jackson! I'm just as smart as you, we have the same IQ and the same GPA!" Crystal said before stopping away into the school, heading to the commons for the upcoming announcement from the headmaster of the school. Jackson looked around for a couple moments and noticed a girl with long black yet dyed sliver hair that went past her bottom. she was dressed in a red dress that went down to her knees with a black jacket that went to her elbows and her waist, she was wearing black ankle books and was walking with two suitcases as well as a bag on her side. Jackson walked up to her, as it appears she was struggling to get everything into the building. Jackson put on a smile and taps on her shoulder. She turns to face him and smiles as well, from up close, he could now see that her eyes were a honey brown.

"Can I help you?" The girl says, the gab in her front teeth showing.

"Actually I was hoping I could help you, you look like you're having a bit of a struggle with your luggage" Jackson said, pointing to one of the suitcases, which were both blood red. She looks down at them and then back at him.

"That would be wonderful thank you. My name is Annabelle, but you can call me Anna" she said as she handed him on of her suitcases. The stated off to the entrance of the school.

"My name is Jackson, but my friends call me Jack" Jack said. The smiled at each other before walking all the way into the building. The next two to walk up to the school was a couple of boys, one with dyed dark blue hair and dark brown eyes wearing a pastel yellow sweater with little blue jeans and a flower crown made of dandelions, the other had black hair and golden brown eyes wearing a red t-shirt, black spiked leather jacket and ripped black jeans.

"This is it Angel, our last year of college. After this year I'll be a famous animator and you will be my amazing voice actor! Exciting right?" The first boy said, in his hand he was working on another flower crown but this one was made of red poppies. The other just glanced at him and chuckled.

"Noah I don't think getting a job in animation and voice acting business is that easy. You got to learn to chill with that. Not to mention spending my time around all the new and energetic freshman at this orientation isn't how I wanted today to g" Angel said, looking gloom.