Chapter 13 : Wisconsin Trip , Meeting the Parents , and Girls Day with Gemma

A few weeks later

Tuesday : October 22 , 2012

Lauren's P.O.V

Yesterday I arrived in Wisconsin to see Harry and the boys in concert , to see my parents , and to meet Harry's family these next few days . So I got a shower , got dressed , fixed my hair , my makeup , grabbed my stuff , and headed out the door .

Soon I arrived to the concert hall and called Harry

Soon I arrived to the concert hall and called Harry .

The call (H = Harry + L = Lauren)

L : Hey I'm here where should I go

H : Ok I'll have someone come to go you

L : Ok see you in a sec

H : Ok love you

L : Love you too

H : Bye

L : Bye

End of call

Then one of the security guards came and brought me to Harry . Harry your girlfriend's here the security guard said . OH MY GOD I said jumping into Harry's arms and kissing him on the lips . I've missed you so much love Harry said . I've missed you too bunny I said kissing his cheek . Show starts in 5 minutes guys security guard said . Ok we'll be out in sec Harry said . We started making out , but we stopped before things escalated . Alright show time Harry the security guard said . Ok , one more kiss Harry said and he kissed me on the lips . He then whispered something in the security guards ear . Lauren follow me Harry told me to escort you to a special place the security guard said . Ok I said and I followed him to this booth , but not just any booth , a booth that has a view of the whole arena . Harry even bought me pizza , candy , and drinks ahead of time . During the whole concert Harry was looking at me . He even mouthed during the concert , I love you Lauren . After the concert the security guard escorted me backstage to see Harry . You did amazing love I said kissing his lips . I can't wait to meet your family tomorrow Harry said . And I can't wait to meet yours I said . Now let's celebrate this moment annnnd Harry said . Go to sleep I'm exhausted I said . Definitely , but first there's something I want to do Harry said . And what is that I said . Oh you'll see Harry said . We headed to the hotel that I'm staying at , and SPENT - THE - NIGHT .

Skip the smut (sorry not sorry ... lol)

The next day

Wednesday : October 23 , 2012

Lauren's P.O.V

Today Harry and I are going to stay the rest of the week with my parents until he has to leave to his next tour stop , and I'm going meet his family , and he's going to meet mine . I'm really excited , but also really nervous . So I got a shower , got dressed , fixed my hair , my makeup , grabbed my stuff , and we left the hotel .