C2: Regrets

I came out of the bathroom and saw Surray walking out the door , and maybe I'm tripping but she saw me , she saw my reflection in the glass doors and she smiled . I know what I saw, I saw her beautiful smile, it was a unforgettable smile.

I watched her walk away and still I didn't go after her , I froze up . I walked over to my friends and said "She's gone and I didn't even get her name", "Casey did" said Terry , "Yeah I did said Casey, when you ran in the bathroom like a coward , I walked pass her to hear her conversation with some girl and heard the girl say her name was Surray" "Surray " I said sadly in my head , but what a beautiful name .

On the ride back home I daydreamed out the window , I thought of surray non stop , I thought of what we would've talked about if I would have at least introduced myself to her , but I guess I'll never know.

We reached my loft in New York, New York , as I was getting out the car my friend terry stopped me and said "I'm sorry bro , but you'll meet her again someday, I know you will" I nodded , closed his car door and walked into my loft. When I got in my house I locked my door and dragged my body up the stairs until I reached my bedroom , I tragically fell over in my bed and closed my eyes .

The next morning I woke up pain free , then I realized the pain left yesterday when I left Vogue , and everything just fell back in place , your face surray . Your face was in my dreams , I dreamt of you non stop , waking up to realize it was all a dream hurts more then anything in the world . That's when I grabbed a stack of paper from the desk next to my bed and wrote "Dear Surray" in red ink . I went on from there.

Dear Surray ,
It's December 4th , the day after I saw you . I haven't been able to think straight , you've been running through my mind at 90 miles per hr. Ha! Probably would've been a corny pick up line I would've tried to get at you with , but I'm not like that, so it wouldn't have . I wish I would've ran after you , I know you saw me on that glass door, I saw your beautiful smile. I wonder if you think of me the way I think of you ? Or did my face leave your mind as soon as you stepped out of the building . That's probably what happened but I'm not mad , I know we'll meet again one day .

I then took the stack of paper and slid it into my drawer and closed it shut . Just then I got a knock at the door . I ran down the steps as quick as I could and threw the door open , but it was just a box , a brown box. I picked the box up and closed the door behind me and locked it . I ran to my kitchen table and cut the box open , the only thing in this big box was a little white note.

The note read "I saw you too, -Love Surray" , The letter dropped out my hand I jumped up in the air and yelled "YEAHHH" , I was so happy. Just then I grabbed the note and ran up to my room and grabbed my phone and dialed terry's number , "Terry you and Casey get over here now , you will not believe what just happened" I said , "Ok ok we on our way" replied terry. Terry and Casey arrived , they looked at me strange and Terry said "alright why you call us over here" , I then said "Surray sent me a note , she saw me , I knew that she saw me" , Terry replied with "You frl? See man I told you , I told you that y'all would meet again" , then Casey laughed.

"What's funny Casey?" I said , "nah nothing man , nothing", "hold up how do surray know my address , the only people that knows me down here is ..... y'all" I said ,  "BWAHA I'm sorry man I had to , I had to" said Casey , "What do you mean you had to , did you send this to me ? You would actually be that damn cruel and send me a fake note pretending to be surray ?" I replied, "I mean , yeah man I thought you would laugh , it was just a joke" said Casey , "nah that's not even funny bro , that's jacked up" said Terry .

"You know what , get the hell outta my house Casey", "Bro what ? It was just a joke , you going too far" said Casey, "I'm going too far ? You saw how messed up I was that I didn't get a chance to meet her and you would do some cruel shit like this ? GET OUTTA MY HOUSE NOW CASEY" I replied, "Alright man , but Terry come on cause you my ride" said Casey, "Alright man, Ridge ima call you Alright bro ? And don't worry Im gonna get this fool for you as well.

"Said Terry. I slammed my front door and locked it , I was so mad , how could Casey do that to me ? What kind of friend is he ?. I started to lose my train of thoughts I took the note and ripped it up into a thousand little pieces and threw it off my stair case. I went into my room and shut my door , I dropped to the floor and laid back on my bed and began to just stare at the white wall in front of me.