Just us

My name is Morgan and I'm a fem,I'm 17 years old I'm in high school I'm a junior,I'm 5;6 I live with my girlfriend ken.

Wassup!My name is Ken I'm a stud,I'm 18 I graduated from school I'm 5;9 and my beautiful girlfriend name is Morgan.

I HOPE YUH GUYS LIKE THE STORY MY FIRST AND NOT MY LAST AND DONT FORGET TO LIKE AND COMMENT OF WHAT YOU THINK !!!!!

"RING RING RING " My phone starts ringing and it's only 4am I'm tired ass hell I turn my phone over and it's my girlfriend ken.bae are you serious!! Do yuh know what time it is?!. Yas bae but I can't sleep without hearing your voice.aww BAE i love you but I'm really tired I be home later today.okay I love you too I come around at 10.

"END OF CONVERSATION"

I hang up the phone once I did that my alarm went off "o hell no I hit my alarm clock and slept more than 3 hours..it's finally time to wake up I get a text from my ken "hey bae don't forget that I'm picking yuh up today I love yuh."

I go to the bathroom and brush my teeth and get in the shower as 1/2 hour I get out and start sorting my clothes so I can go home o did I forget I also live with my mom Karen I love that women to death.anyway another text come from my phone it's ken again "bae I really can't get yuh off my mind I need to see yuh asap" I call ken!

"GoodMorning baby I just got your text wassup! Nothing I really wanted to talk to yuh last night but yuh didn't wanna talk to me. Lmaoo I was tired bae yuh act like its the end of the word yuh know what it is I love yuh still till this day.i know. Well imma be ready in 30 minutes.ard bae see you than.

END OF CONVERSATION.!

I hear beeping from outside its ken ass she has a key.

"Door opens "

Bae!? Yeah I'm up here Ken. I jump on Ken and kiss her and grab her butt that ass was fat.

Ugh bae get off me with that freaky shit.lol shut up yuh miss me.hell yeah I know you do .im still getting ready bae so yuh can sit.

Rd.im sitting here watching love and hiphop Hollywood this shit poppn

Yuh ready MORGAN I'm hungry ass shit.wait I'm curling my hair.15mintes pass and Ken is all on my bed with her dirty shoes.Get ya ass of my bed Ken.man whatever.what ever my ass. Man yuh ready.yeah we walk down stairs and I grab my house keys,purse,phone and set my house alarm.we get in the car and drive off.

"Conversation"

I miss you.i miss yuh too Ken where we going. Where you wanna go .im hungry me to let's go to waffle house rd.we arrive to waffle house and the waiter start staring at Ken .mmhm excuse me she's taken and yuh need to sit us thank yuh.ken smiles like I saved her ass. My bae is crazy she already getting smart the waiter wasn't even cute at that.we sit down and the bitch stop staring.we ate.talk and left.as we walk out the restaurant Ken slaps my ass.come on you fucking weirdo .shut up.yeah what ever .bae lets go to the mall .rd which one mhm Christina .we arrive to the mall and go to the cooking area.we brought up some shit and start to head out I start textin my brother to make sure he's alright

"Conversation"

"Hey Melvin

"Wassup

Are you okay!!!

"Yeah I'm staying after school today can you and Ken pick me up.!

!Yeah what time?

Around 6"!

Rd"'

As me and Ken walk she grab my hand and we walk down the hall.some random bitch walks up and hugs Ken.like she don't see us holding hands!!!

Hey Ken no time long see.as me and my girl walk to go to the car this old bagger bitch I use to crash hugs me while my girl holding my hand.girl you the past move on.exactly MORGAN says . Morgan looks piss off I haven't told her about racy cause she's the pass.

Was that one of your side bitches.bae it's nothing .o really the bitch hugs you while I'm holding your hand.and I rejected it didn't i .you full of shit Ken.man whatever.we walk to the car I hand all the bags to Ken .we have to pick up Melvin from school.can we talk .we pull up to the school .later .i slam the door I see Melvin ."come on buddy we walk to the car .wassup man! Hey Ken .we pull off and we drop him off to my grandma!.bae. What Ken are you putting me on pause .what do you think I told you it was nothing serious.o really.yas I'm deadass the fuck I'm liein for.you said you told me all the bitches you fuck"!!and I didn't hear the story about that ugly bitch.bae because that one wasn't nothing .whatever Ken,we get into the door and took out the stuff,and Ken come to me and sit me up on the conter bae!! She lift my chin up and kiss me yas !are yuh mad at me !No I just love you!she puts me down and grab my ass and whispers I ain't going no where I love you!.

HEY GUYS THE UPDATE IS OFFICIALLY HERE!!!