dos.

Before Jackson could say anything he already was in front of campus and getting out of the car. Until I huffed and protested more like begged. "HYUUUUUUUUUUUNG DON'T YOU FUCKING LEAVE" I whine and pouted. Jackson sat back down "Ugh...Why Do you have to be so Irritating" I huffed blowing out my cheeks "If you can explain I'll stop Please and Thank you"
Jackson rolled his eyes and said " The populars is a group of six males named Kim Taehyung, Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Park Jimin, and their Golden Maknae Jeon Jungkook/Jeongguk." Jackson explained
"Uh huh.. Continue?" I nodded 'They sound Familiar I thought'. Jackson hummed and nodded "They're like The Richest boys on campus." I nodded.

All of a sudden I started having flashbacks

About.....

Being..

Bullied

" D-do Y-you....think..I-I get bullied here to hyung?" I asked feeling tears coming up.

"Of course not Joon 'cause if they do I'LL BEAT THEIR ASS" Jackson started calmly and started growling the rest.

I hope not...
We walked into the building silently. "Joon?" I looked at Jackson.

"Yes?" He smiled "Do you want me to lead you to the office to meet your tour guide (I think I don't know).

" I smiled really big showing my dimples "Yes please hyung" He handed me the map of campus and lead me to the office.

"H-hyung stay with me until they come in" Mumbled loud enough for the older to here.

"Ahh Ok" We walked up to a lady at the desk. She Just smiled and said "Name".

"Kim Namjoon" I said smiling back. "Ah You're new here just sit here and wait your guide will be here soon here's your schedule" I nodded and took the schedule.

"OoOo" Jackson whispered.

"What!?" I tilted my head "We're in mathematics together then we'll be at lunch together and we both don't have afternoon classes today!!" I chuckled.

"Only one class though" Jackson pouted in response

"Be grateful you swine." I rolled my eyes.

"Hey You Ass-" I was cut off by this handsome boy walking in. "Sorry I'm late! I'm touring a Kimmm Nam...Joon, Right?" He asked.
Jackson was looking at the boy in shock mumbling and stammering "K-kim....T-taehyung" I questioned him giving the 'Wtf face', "Who- nevermind"

Jackson had sped out already ,so I was left alone with the Taehyung guy who was having a conversation with the lady at the desk "Wow Thanks Jackson I love you too" I murmured.

"Are you Kim Namjoon?"
I nodded looking up at him.

"Oh Yippee!! I'm Kim Taehyung" The boy smiled in a box shape I found cute.

-Taehyung's POV-
Oh my God!! He's so cuteeee!! God, he might notice I'm staring oopsies. "Let's get going" I held my hand out offering to help him out his seat...he grabbed it.

OH GOD! OH GOD! OHHHH MY FUCKING GOD!!

He was up and my cheeks were pink. Was I blushing? Hmm I don't know and I don't care.
____________________________________
HEYYYY GUYS I MIGHT UPDATE AGAIN LATER BECAUSE I'M BORED ANDDD YEAH 😊 HOPED YOU LIKED MY TRASH 😚😚