New Recruits

Bruno Bucciarati POV

   I waited for the new recruits. Giorno Giovanna and Y/n L/n. I heard light laughter. I saw a young couple sitting on a bench and talking. Giorno was wearing the same purple suit with the heart, next to him was a girl.
   She wore an open black hooded jacket, white shirt, and dark blue jeans. She had mid shin dark brown boots. Her eyes were blood red and her hair was white, like it was made of snow. 
   The hood of the jacket was pulled up onto her head and she would play with the hoodie strings. Giorno grabbed both the strings and pulled the hoodie shut on her face.
   I chuckled to myself. Looks like Giorno found himself a girlfriend. Sometimes he would playfully flick her nose and in retaliation she would gently tug on one of his curls. Giorno saw me and told the girl something. They both stood up and walked to me. They both showed me Passione badges.
   So the girl was Y/n. The smiling happy face I saw was gone and replaced by a tougher looking more determined face. She was overall quiet and didn't like speaking to me. She would answer in nods or quick answers. Only Giorno managed to coax little answers out of her.
   We came across the restaurant where the others were. I took them inside and I could hear yelling.

That was my team
------------------
Mista POV

   I wanted some god damn cake. It came in slices of 4 so I couldn't eat it. Damn it. Fugo stuck a fork in Narancia's face again. Abbacchio sighed. We were supposed to be professionals. Well we are. Just a little rowdy.
"I can hear you on the other side of the restaurant"
   I looked up from my plate and saw Bucciarati standing there. His arms were crossed and he had a stern expression. Behind him was a golden haired boy and a white haired girl.

Woah

   She was hot. She had white hair and red eyes. She wore a white shirt, dark jeans, and an open black hooded jacket. She had the hood on. The golden haired boy was wearing a purple suit that showed male cleaver in the shape of a heart. The girls red eyes scanned us over.
   Bucciarati introduced the them as Y/n and Giorno. The boy was Giorno, the girl was Y/n. Someone called for Bucciarati and he left us alone with the new recruits.
"Sit" Fugo commanded pointing at the two chairs.
   Y/n and Giorno sat next to each other. Y/n was acting wary. She still didn't say anything. Giorno gently patted the top of her hand. He gave her a closed eye smile. Y/n pulled her hand away.
   I couldn't help but notice her chest. It was nicely sized. Not too small, but not big enough to look fake and ugly. I smiled. They looked niiice. I glanced at Abbacchio. He was pissing in the teapot. He put the teapot back on the table. Narancia began to ask Y/n and Giorno questions.
"How long you two been dating?" He asked.
   The couple blushed and began to explain that they weren't dating. Well Giorno explained, Y/n still didn't talk.
   Abbacchio poured two cups of "tea". He gave one cup each to Giorno and Y/n. The rest of us stifled laughter. Oh hell yeah.
"Thank you" Giorno said.
   Y/n nodded at Abbacchio. I guess that meant thanks. Giorno raised his cup to drink and then he smelled it.
"Y/n, don't. It's urine" Giorno said.
   Y/n put her cup down too.
"You already thanked me for the tea, you have to drink it now. You too Y/n"
   Y/n chuckled.
"I didn't thank you for anything"
   That was the first time I heard her speak. Or saw her smile.
"But you nodded!"
"That could've meant anything"
   She had Abbacchio beat. He growled. He didn't like to be tricked. Especially by new recruits.
-----------------
Y/n POV

"You made them drink piss!!"
   Bucciarati was incredibly upset when he got back. I smirked at Giorno. He reached his hand out. We gave each other a simple fist-bump and quietly cheered. We outsmarted them.
   Bucciarati took us outside and began to lead us to where we had to go. Mista walked next to me.
"So Y/n right?"
"Yeah"
   He chuckled and moved slightly closer.
"That sure is a cute name"
   Giorno came up behind me and threw his arms around my shoulders.
"Nice work back there Y/n, wish you told me your plan sooner though"
   I grinned.
"I thought you had one too"
   Mista grumbled something and I heard Fugo let out a laugh. Mista joined Fugo and Narancia while Giorno walked with me.
"Thanks"
"No problem"
   We came across a boat dock. Mista started his bullshit about how boat 4 would sink. Bucciarati sighed and got boat 1.
   After we boarded the boat we began to talk. I talked to Giorno alone. We talked about Polpo's death. We both had planned on killing him for the same reason. He insulted someone. He insulted an old mans life, and he insulted my training. I took that as insulting Dima.
   I told Giorno how I killed him. With the gun. The way he planned to. Bucciarati called us around him.
"Polpo committed suicide" he said.
   Giorno glanced at me. Only we knew what really happened. Apparently Polpo trusted Bucciarati with his fortune. We were going to get it. I listened, I didn't care much for the money. Going up the ranks means that I might be able to meet the boss. Then I can kill him.
   After a little bit of explaining I heard Narancia yell. We all flipped around only to see that he had disappeared. This has to be an enemy Stand.
"It's an ambush!" Girono yelled.

Flashback

"IT'S AN AMBUSH!"
   I felt Dima push me to the floor as the wall would glow then it exploded. Smoke filled the air and dust and rubble were everywhere. I felt Dima pull me up and we started to run. I ran alongside him. I felt tears stream down my cheeks. Our partner was just killed in front of me. I saw him being ripped to shreds in front of me. I felt sick.
   I was a coward. I was 15! I should be able to take these pains. I can take physical pain. But watching my partner die. That hurt more than killing anyone ever did to me.
   After a while Dima ducked into an alley way with me.
"Sweetie are you hurt?" He asked.
   He scanned me up and down. He saw the gash on my shoulder. Then he saw my eyes. He gasped.
"Dad? What's wrong?"
   He took a small mirror out of his pocket. In the dim light I saw my eyes. The irises stayed red, but the whites of my eyes were now completely black. I stared. This wasn't me.
"Risotto" he whispered.

This is what he looked like.

I looked like Risotto now.

   Dima screamed and fell to his knees. There was a flash of light and a loud gunshot and Dima dropped to the floor. I fell to my knees and hugged him. His skin was ice cold.

"Dad?"

"Dad get up" I cried.

   I looked up. A man was standing there with a pistol, he smiled as he saw me.
"Your dead body's worth a lot Y/n"
   He looked at my eyes.
"Maybe you are Risotto's kid. If you didn't have such a high price I would keep you alive and take you to him"
   He raised the pistol to my head.
"Night night"

I snapped.

   I didn't even summon Kyousou Requiem. I lunged at him and claws at his throat with my nails. His gun flew away.There was a broken bottle in the alley way. I grabbed a shard and began to drive it into his chest. Over and over again. His blood was warm and sickly as it splattered everywhere. I trie dot control myself.
   I was done. I got up and picked up Dima's dead body. I staggered to his friend house. As I ringed the doorbell I saw myself in the silver mirror.

I'm not Risotto

I'm so much more

I'm Y/n