Chapter 17.........Broken

Jimin POV

I saw her crying so hard I feel so bad for her I can't see her like this....I don't why they did this without we both are broke now....Two broken hearts together I don't know what to do now so I try to calm her......

Me: Rosé please don't cry, I'm not feeling good when you're crying

Rosé: Jimin, I'm ok my tears will be dry soon and I'll be again ok

Me: Rosé

Rosé: Jimin can I stay with you, O really want someone with me right now

Jimin: I will Rosé....

Then sit beside her I wipe her tears when I wipe it she broke down in crying so I hug her tight she was crying in my chest I feel tears in my eyes also......then she broke the hug and looked at my eyes I also looked her suddenly my body started to loose to seeing her eyes.....Her teary sad eyes tells everything to me that how much she broke then we both lean down suddenly we kissed....we kissed each other the kiss was passionate...
Rosé broke the kiss and said...

Rosé: I'm sorry I----

I cupped her face with my hands

Jimin: Nothing Rosé....I also kissed you

Rosé: ummm..

She look down

Me: Rosé, your lips is very soft I'm just wondering that how many times Jungkook kissed you??? Rosé can I kiss you again.....

She looked at me shook but she give me a sign from her eyes that tells me to kiss her again. I kiss Rosé again she kissed me back also the kiss was soft but then it turn harsh we didn't stop ourselves to kiss each other but suddenly Rosé broke the kiss and started to breathing heavily....

Rosé: Can't I breath???

She said looking down and I can see she her blushing.....

Me: mmm.... I'm sorry

I said looking down also then I again said...

Me: How they can do this with us???

Rosé: I don't even know Jimin....

*4 Months Later*

It's been 4 months, Jungkook and Minji are together now, I never thought about it that it'll be happen one day it's hurt very much but in those months me and Rosé being so close together but we're still friend but I think we'll be not be friend anymore many happened in those months and it looks more than friends so what I think....I don't know what's gonna happen next so just waiting that Rosé gonna do. After that day Rosé never talk with Jungkook, he tried many time to talk with Rosé but everytime she ignored him. Minji also tried to talk with me I did the same thing like Rosé did with Jungkook, of course Minji tried to talk with me but I ignored her everytime it's morning now Rosé and I both went to downstairs bcz someone was making breakfast when we went downstairs we saw it's not someone else it's Jin hyung who making breakfast for us.

Rosé: ummm smells so good Jinnie Oppa

Jin: Aaa I know sweetie. Come sit

Rosé: yeah

Jungkook: Good Morning Rosé!

Rosé: Good Morning Everyone!!!

I can feel that Rosé still have some feelings for Jungkook but not express this.

Rosé's POV

Jungkook why are you still doing this to me?? Huh?? I know very well you dont love me anymore you love that bitch Minji. Calm down Rosé you can get off from him it's just 4 months in one 1 year you'll totally into Jimin. You're half into Jimin now.

Me: Everyone!!! I've to say something

Namjoon: Yeah Rosé say

Jin: yeah my cutie say

Jimin: Baby?

Me: yeah?

Jimin: say baby

Jungkook POV

Baby!? What The Fuck Jimin??? You calling my Rosé baby!? How dare you man to calling my girl baby?? I'll kill you that's my gurl you boii!!!!ughhh my blood is boiling..........

Author's POV

Rosé took a breath and announced

Rosé: So I'm gonna make a new cover of some Justin Bieber songs....