"Naughty girl"

You were completely drained and tired from your meeting. Colby wasn't home because he had one as well. You and Colby were in very sexual relationship he texted you the whole meeting making you a completely soaked dripping horny mess.

Colby🥵🖤
Fuck princess I miss you so much daddy needs you riding him ASAP

Princess🤤🖤
Daddy no not right now I'm in a meeting please no

Colby🥵🖤
I'm sorry princess I just need you I'm throbbing for you 🤤

Princess🤤🖤
Fuck great I'm wet Colby ugh

Colby🥵🖤
I know you get home earlier then me do not touch yourself or you know what happens babygirl😏

Princess🤤🖤
Fine..

You needed it you felt yourself dripping threw your panties. He wasn't gonna be home for another 30 minutes you'll have time. You jumped up and ran to your room and went to your closet and opened the drawer to reveal a pink dildo. You picked it up and sat down on your bed. You sat it down and made it enter you. You threw your head back and screamed. "FUCK DADDY" not knowing that Colby came home early and heard his name and smirked. He dropped all of his Stuff and slowly walked to the bedroom. "Such a naughty girl doesn't know how to listen to daddy rules" he asked with a smirk making you jump. "I-I-I didn't know you'd be so home early" you told him with a shaky tone. "You know what happens when you break the rules, such a slut couldn't wait till daddy got home, get on the bed" you followed his orders like an obedient slut. He took the dildo and smirked. He put it down and looked down at you. "What's my name slut?" He asked pulling his pants down. You got excited "Daddy" "what is it?" He asked again pulling out his leaking member. "Daddy daddy it's daddy please fuck me pl-" then out of no where he slammed into you tight hole and smirked as you let out a scream. "Yeah your punishment is no cumming" as he smirked again going as hard as his hips could. You were already so close considering Colby's size and the pace he was going. "Don't break 2 rules or that causes you to have to watch me jerk off and you can't touch me you disobedient whore" You nodded at his words and continued to moan loudly making the back of your throat vibrate. He continued slamming into you and you couldn't hold it back any longer and came. He looked at you and smacked your cheek. "Couldn't hold it back couldn't you? Little slut" he pulled out and got up. You begged and pleaded for him to fuck you again but that earned you another slap. (It's not abuse it's bdsm😂) You finally stopped begging and got on your knees at the edge of the bed. He smirked down at you and started to jerk his dick and you felt yourself become more wet. He was grunting and realize he needs your mouth around his hard leaking member. "Suck it" he called out and removed his hand. You nodded and put your hand around it and started to suck it harshly. Colby threw his head back and grunted. You smiled up at him the more you sucked as you let it hit the back at your throat. He pulled out and told you to lay down and you obeyed and laid down. Colby grabbed your waist and started thrusting the thrust became more sloppy by the second. "Cum for me princess" you nodded and released making your walls tighten. He smiled and pulled out quickly releasing onto your stomach. He went down and kissed you softly. "You did amazing baby girl" you smiled at his comment. "Thank you daddy"

634 words