Like You | An Bow Wow Love Story |

Kayden's P.o.v

"KAYDENNNNN.....KAYDENNNNNN WAKE UP!!" My annoying sister Heather called waking me up out of my peaceful nap. "WHAT!!" I said in an very angry tone. "I thought you wanted to go with me on the set of Madea's Big Happy Family to support Teyana" She said. "I Do,Here I come" I said dragging myself out of my bed. I put on some gray nike sweats with an white beeter and an light blue jean jacket. I threw my hair up in an high messy ponytail with my baby hairs sticking everywhere but it was cute tho. I slid in to my Nike slippers,grabbed my gold iphone off of my charger and met Heather at the car. (End Of P.o.v) 

Kayden:*Gets In On Passenger Side* What Time Does Mom Get Off of Work?

Heather:*Pulls Off* 10:30 ,why?

Kayden:Cause I was gonna go visit her,I still might if this thing be over early enough.

Heather:It shouldn't be that long.*Looks At Her* Whats Going On With Your Love Life?

Kayden:*Rolls Eyes* Can You Just Focus On You and Trell and The Road.

Heather:*Throws Hands Up In Surrender* Excuse Me. 

A/N: That's Kayden>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

- Few Minutes Later- 

The Girls Arrived To The Set,They we're watching the scene until everyone took 5. 

Teyana:Hey Boo's *Hugs Them* Thanks for coming.

Heather:I woudn't miss it for the world. So do you like yo ghetto character *Laughs*

Teyana:*Laughs* Shut Up and Yeah,Its fun. Kayden you getting to grown.

Kayden:I'm 19 I am grown:*Flips ponytail and Laughs*  

Teyana:*Laughs* ughhh Rat Alert!

Bow Wow: Ayoo T,Lauren want you real quick. Oh Wassup Heather *Hugs Her*

Teyana:Ok,Brb *Walks Off*

Heather:Hey Boo,Oh This Is My Baby Sister Kayden,I don't think you met her yet.

Bow Wow:Wassup Kayden *Hugs Her*

Kayden:*Smiles* Hey.

Bow Wow:So what brings y'all here.

Heather:Teyana asked did we wanna come watch,I ain't have nothing else to do so ya know.

Bow Wow:Oh Ok I feel You,Well I'll catch up with you later *hugs Heather* Alright Baby Sister *Hugs Kayden and Walks Off*

Kayden:*Smiles* Byee.

Heather:*Looks at her and Smiles* You Sure Are Smiling Alot.

Kayden:*Straight Face* Its Not Even Like That. I don't even know him.

Heather:Mmmmhmmmm

Bow Wow P.o.v

While we we're taking 5 I was talking to Lauren and she asked me to go get Teyana. When I was looking for her,I saw her talking to one of our mutual friends Heather and Another girl. I went up to them and told Teyana that Lauren wanted her then I greeted Heather and who I found out to be her Baby Sister. Man,I Must admit,Her lil sister was FINE. Let me stop,I got my baby Erica. But when her sister smiled at me revealing both of her dimples,Goddamn!!. *Laughs* Y'all just don't know. Man I can't get her beauty out of my mind. I need to though cause Erica would KILL me. (End Of P.o.v)

-End Of The Set-

11:00pm  

Heather:Alright Come On Kayden,They Done.

Kayden:*Wakes Up* Who's Blanket is this?

Heather:Oh Bow Got it for you and put it on you.

Kayden:Oh Ok *Fold It Up*

Teyana:So Did Y'all Like It.

Heather:Yes,I Loved It.

Kayden:Me Too..Well,From What I saw I did *Laughs*

Teyana:Well Look,Me and The Crew On The Set Going to Club Kisses tonight. Y'all wanna come thru?

Heather:*Looks at Kayden*

Kayden:I'm Down.

Heather:Alright then we there,What time?

Teyana:12am-3am

Heather:Alright Ima call you when we get home,Ima bring Trell too.

Teyana:Alright See you then. *Hugs them and Leaves*

Bow Wow:*Walks Up To Them* Y'all Gone?

Heather:Yeah,but we gon be at the club tonight. You Going?

Bow Wow:Oh yeah,Me and Erica gon be there,See Y'all Then *Hugs Them* Hold Up,*Looks at Kayden* You Old Enough To Go To A Club? *Smiles*

Kayden:*Giggles* I'm 19. Just Short. Oh and Thanks For The Blanket.

Bow Wow:Oh Ok,Join The Team and No Problem,You was out. *Chuckles* But Alright see y'all there. *Walks Off*

 Heather:Alright Come On. 

Kayden:Okay.

--------------------

So What Y'all Think About The First Chapter? Please Be Sure To Vote And Comment What You Think and I'll Shout You Out For Showing Love. Thank You! :) -F.E.