Chapter 2

11:45pm

Kayden's P.o.v

I looked at myself in the mirror and admired how sexy I look. I had on an  black long sleeved dressed that stopped at the middle of my thighs and fitted me like an glove. I put on some black stiletto's an gold jewelry with my hair curled (Same way it was in the picture) Heather came in to ask was I ready. She had on an black and white baseball jersey with black legging and stiletto's with her hair coming straight down from her backwards snapback. (End Of P.o.v)  

Heather:Oooh You Look sexy.

Kayden:Thanks,So Do You *Grabs Phone* Ready?

Heather:Ready When You Are.

Kayden:kk Leggo

-At The Club- 

12:20am

Bow Wow P.o.v

I was just chillin talking to Erica and Teyana until Heather and Kayden walked in. I literally almost dropped my drink when I seen what Kayden had on. Erica looked at me like I was crazy. I just wanted to take her home and rip that dress off of her that second. They greeted Teyana and Lauren then Me and Erica.(End Of P.o.v)  

Kayden:*Sits Down*

Bow Wow: Well look at baby sister.

Kayden:*Laughs* Whats so hard about my name?

Bow Wow:Nothing

Kayden:Then Why don't you call me by it? *Raises an eyebrow and smiles*

Bow Wow:Okay I see You gotta lil attitude that come with you huh?

Kayden:*Laughs* Well You Know,I gotta have a lil spice to me.

Teyana:*Pulls Kayden Up* Come Have Some Shots with us.

Kayden:Ok,Brb 

Bow Wow:Ok

Kayden:*Walks Off*

Erica Mena's P.o.v

I was talking to Bow out of nowhere he almost dropped his drink on me. I looked at him like he was crazy then notice that Heaven and some other girl had just walked over to our section. They greeted Lauren and Teyana first then Me and Bow and I found out that girl was Heather lil sister. She sat down and started talking to Bow. It looked like they flirting,I'm not gonna lie I was hella jealous but I didnt say anything cause I didn't want no drama to pop off. The girl finally got up and left with Teyana telling Bow she was gonna be right back. I'm tryna keep my cool but this bitch making me mad. (End Of P.o.v)  

Erica:What was that Bow?

Bow:What was what?

Erica:Don't play dumb with me cause now Im getting pissed off,You like her don't you?

Bow:*Rolls Eyes and Take Shot* Erica,You tripping and obviously have no idea what your talking about.

Erica:Bow Enough with your bullshit okay? I saw you over there flirting with her,You gon get her ass beat.

Bow:Be Quiet,Your not gonna do nothing but sit here and have an good time like we came to do. Now Relax.

-Two Hours Later-  

2:20am

Kayden's P.o.v

Mannnn This has been the best time I've ever had. I'm Fuuuuucked Up and having the time of my life. There is no way Me or Heather can drive home,We can't even walk straight.Lets get one thing straight though,I'm drunk but not sloppy drunk. The only time I feel comfortable getting that drunk is when Im around close family cause I can trust them. I've been dancing all night. I even danced with Bow a few times and Erica was mean mugging me but hey idgaf. Now Heather on the other hand is SUPER Drunk. She Passed sloppy drunk she beyond drunk,I considered taking her to the hospital,thats how drunk she is. When she wake up she gon be fucked up.(End Of P.o.v)  

Kayden:*Sitting On Couch Falling Asleep*

Bow:*Gently Shaking Her* Kayden come on babe,You drunk wake up.

Trell:*Walks up to Bow carrying Heather* Ayee Bow,I'm bout to take her home...She too wasted. You want me to take Kayden too?

Bow:Uhh*Looks at Kayden then Picks her up* Nah,I got her bro.

Trell:Alright well when she wake up,just tell her Heather at my house.

Bow:Alright

Heather:*Throws Up* W-Where my K-keeeeyss

Trell:*Scrunches Nose* Alright Bro. *Leaves*

Bow P.o.v

Heather and Kayden was super messed up,So Trell took Heather home with him and I took Kayden home with Me and Erica. Don't get the wrong idea,I didn't try anything on Kayden,I would never do nothing like that. I have a feeling Kayden isn't gonna be too happy in the morning but in my defense I was just trying to help. (End Of P.o.v) 

Erica;*Getting In Bed* I Still don't understand why she had to come home with us.

Bow:Look,I already told you she couldn't drive home she was too drunk!. *Lays Down*

Erica:Then Why Couldnt she go with her sister!?

Bow:*Blurts Out* Why Can't You Ever Shut The Hell Up!!!?

Erica:*Shocked* Oh...Ok..

Bow:Erica I(Gco)

Erica:No No*Gets Up* I think I'll just go home tonight. *Leaves*

Bow:*Sighs then goes to sleep*

------------------------

By the way thats a pic of Kayden car. So What did you guys think? Should I Keep Going Or Nah? Let Me Know.