Chapter 5: Court Session

Hey It's Lex! Sorry for taking a while to share this all with you! Be patience with me :')) Thank you. Vote ! VOTE :]] I will try and have this done before the month ends :") VOTE:]  I worked really hard on this on. I hope you enjoy it!

Chapter 5: Court Session

After Dr. Allard left my room, the medication triggered the negative emotions inside my brain. The dream world permits me to escape the hardship of reality, but what happens when your dreams becomes your nightmare?

The dream consist of my younger self in the cold hospital bed, holding my step mother's pale hands, and wishing to the Gods for strength. In the dream, my father is kissing her forehead and cupping his hands onto her redden face. My step mom, Satori Vallete, her face was blood red with swollen eyelids. All my step mom screamed quietly was, "She did it! She did it"

Then I awoke with cold sweet dripping through my nightgown which wasn't appealing by the way. The nightgown was the ones you wear in the hospital before you go into your procedure. We once were told, "If you're good, you can wear whatever you like for bed" they attempted to sound sweetly but I seen them for who they really are. Evil snakes.

I heard three knocks, and there were rules about the knocks around here at Blissful Heights Psychiatrist Hospital. One knock meant housekeeping. Two knocks meant a Psychiatrist Nurse. Three knocks meant a Clinical Psychiatrist.

*Knock. Knock. Knock*

"Please come in, Dr. Allard," I just so happened to glance at the timing it read 5:55 a.m. As Dr. Allard promised, she woke me so I could get ready for court day.

With a sore throat due to snoring, I rubbed my sore throat in hopes my lifeless hands has some magical powers to cure me.

"Hi sweetie I will be here to get you dressed and ready, and I hired a lawyer named Dr. Berry Mont. The company hired him to help in defending your case. So he's a defendant attorney," she said as we continued to walk slowly up to me. "We believe you aren't guilty but before you freshen up I have someone here who would like to speak with you" she said so slowly and low I couldn't make out what she said.

All I knew whoever walked through my room door I would be freed from this mental prison. I could be saved from here I thought but I realized Dr. Allard looked at me confused. She still shifted her body to walk by out of the room I sat there in hopes I could be saved!

A dark skinned man with huge muscles and a cop suit came walking my way. "Oh, it cannot be," I quickly jumped up that I harshly hit my knee against the lamp table near my bed. My savior, Detective Lucifer, he came into my room and he made sure that the door was locked behind him.

"Hey," he sounded so sad as he continued on to say, "I miss you. How are they treating you?"

I responded while running up to him to hug him tightly, "I'm sad they're taking me to court. Actually they said you guys want to testify against me!" as I realized this moment of truth I left go of his hug. He stepped closely to me that we both felt onto my bed. He hovered me and whispered into my ears, "We have found some evidence of the situation, but I'm trying my best not to let them take you. Remain calm and aware. Let Dr. Berry Mont do the talking." He begun to nibble on my ears and in the moment I felt so sexy to receive attention from him.

I was desperate and in search for his lips. I wanted to taste them. But when I searched for them, he moved him head away from me. He's rejecting me oh great...

He calmly told me, "Not now okay? We have to figure you a way out of here. Then, I can kiss you as many times as you want" he said as he pulled himself and me off the bed.