The beginning

*enders POV*

"Hello?! I-is any one there?" I stammer as I here a rustling from a bush."SHOW YOUR SELF!" I yell. It did as I said. Weird but ok. I saw a young girl with a white hoody and an amulet like mine but with a diamond in it. She looked me I the eyes and mouthed the words "help me please"

*snow's POV*

(A/N sorry the povs is short )

*flashback to early morning*

I just woke up I got dressed put my long hair in pick tails and but my hoody and amulet on but it seemed to have a glow to it that wasn't there yesterday, but I ignored it and went to school.

There was a new girl today she had the same amulet as mine but with a purple gem in it and it had the same glow. Then I felt a sharp pain in my left shoulder. Jolting back to reality I realized I had been punched and fell against the lockers. Looking up I see three boys all taller and stronger than I. Looking around every one was staring at me some laughing. Only one stood out to me it was the new girl she treys to help me but fell back . I took pity on her. Then just as the girl fell backwards the bullies turned as punched her more people started laughing. I got up afraid of what will happen I pulled my arm back and punched one of the bullies. Then every thing became blurry the other two bullies punched me again one in the back the other in the already hurt shoulder.

When the bell rang every one left everyone but the new girl. I had my amulet in my bag. So she didn't see it, but she started walking to me and helped me up. I thanked her and stumbled trying to walk so she helped me to the nurses office.

When we got there she left I never got her name but oh well.

*TIME LAPS cause face it school is boring*

The three o'clock bell rang and people filled the halls and rushed out the door. As I was walking home I saw that girl that helped me going in to the woods. So I followed her then before I knew what happened I was shot by an arrow I ran in the direction that I saw her go.

Weak and light headed I his in a near by bush. "Hello?! i-is any body there?" oh no she heard me! "SHOW YOUR SELF!" She yelled. I did as she said. Still weak and every thing going dark I looked in her eyes and mouthed "help me please" I had my amulet on now before I followed her she looked right at it then every thing went black

----------------------------------------------

Hi it's ender heart I hope you liked the first part of the story there will be much more!

Ender OUT