Chapter 2

Payton pov

I really can't believe that after over a year of dating, Stacie wanted to break up because of Nicole. I guess I should have listened to Anthony when he said something was off with her.

"It'll be okay Payton. She wasn't even hot" Anthony said patting me on the back. I guess that was true, she wasn't even my type. The same height as me, too skinny, black hair. It's just not for me.

Nicole is my type.
Not that I want Nicole.....anymore.

About two years ago, right before I dated Stacie, I had the biggest crush on Nicole. I could tell she didn't want me though, so I decided to date Stacie so I could distract myself and I did.

Nicole really is perfect. Blue eyes, big tits, blonde hair, short, big ass. I could make her so happy, but I don't want to ruin our friendship. And I would have competition with like every guy ever.

"Let's make TikToks to make you feel better!" Nicole exclaimed and we all agreed. She really is adorable. She only wants to make sure that I am the happiest I can be.

~After making several TikToks~

"So what do you guys wanna do now?" Jaden asked.

"Movie?" Anthony asked and we all agreed so we all went to Nicole's living room to watch a movie.

Nicole pov

In my living room we have one three-seater couch. As I went to go turn off the lights, of course the boys were all sitting on the couch and I was left standing.

"You can sit on Payton" Anthony and Jaden laughed.

I smirked and went over and sat on Payton with my legs sprawled over Anthony and Jaden. I looked up and saw Payton blushing hard. I don't know why, it's not like I'm being sexual.

Jaden tossed a blanket over Payton and I. Then one over him and Anthony. Anthony grabbed my tv remote and started flipping threw the movies we could watch. He ended up picking Insidious.

I HATE horror movies. Payton knows that so he wrapped his arms around my waist tightly as I sunk
into his lap further.

Whenever there was a scary part I would flinch and hide into Payton's chest and he would hug me tighter.

He smells really good to be honest.

And before I knew it, I was fast asleep on his lap.

Payton pov

"Bro..." Anthony chuckled.

"What?" I asked.

"You're so into her" Jaden said making me shrug.

"I don't blame him, I'd fuck her too" Anthony said making Jaden agree.

"I don't wanna fuck her" I shook my head.

"Well I do. Really bad, but she's like a virgin. And I'm not just tryna use her" I continued.

"Oh you wanna date or something?" Jaden asked and I shrugged.

"I don't wanna ruin our friendship" I responded.

"Well we are gonna find out if she likes you and we'll  take it from there" Anthony said.

That's our plan I guess.