Chapter 3

Nicole pov

It was about a week after school got out and I am bored as fuck. So might as well post on instagram. I need someone to take the picture though so I texted Payton because he lives really close to me.

Nicole: can u come take pics of me

Payton: Omw w ant

Since I am an instagram model I do have to sponsor some companies like pink, frankiesbikinis, victoria secret, and a lot of bathing suit stores. Today I put on my favorite red bikini from frankiesbikinis so I could sponsor them.

I did my makeup light and natural and put my hair into a high pony as I waited for Payton and Anthony to arrive.

While I was getting ready my door just opened up and Anthony and Payton walked in.

"Thanks for knocking" I said sarcastically.

"You ready?" Payton asked and I nodded and stood up out of my chair.

"Hot" Anthony winked making me smile. Me and him always flirt like that. What was shocking is when I saw Payton basically drooling over me.

"Cmon" I said walking outside of my room and to my backyard with them following.

We walked over to where my outside table was and I started posing.

"Ew no" Payton laughed at my one pose. I got into a different one and he took the picture.

"You like?" Anthony asked while showing me the picture. "Ooo yes" I smiled and went to instagram to post.

@nicolewarren_

@nicolewarren_ Summa Time

@luvanthony pic creds??

@paytonmoormeier my hot bsf

@jadenhossler um where was my invite over