Chapter I

(A/N Izuku is 10 when this happened)

Today was the worst Kacchan told me to kill myself and then All Might told me that I cant be a hero. I was walking home after the All Might incident. Then I heard an explosion and ran there when I got there Kacchan was being held by a slime villan. Before Izuku could do anything  All Might jumped in and Detroit Smashed the villan. Izuku stayed around after and heard something that pushed him over the edge.

All might was talking to Bakugo when he turned into Toshinori Yagi.

Toshinori: Young Bakugo I am looking for a successor to my power and you are a candidate to be my successor.

Bakugo: Mr. Yagi why not give your quirk to De I mean Izuku?

Toshinori: He does not show the traits I am looking for. He doesn't not show the heart of a true hero.

Izuku was crushed he ran home and tore down all the All Might stuff he had. Then he left he went to the top of the tallest building as he went he remembered all the bad things that happened to him. Then he jumped with a smile on his face he hit the ground.

Izuku woke up in what appeared to be a temple he looked around and saw a man he wore ninja garb that was all black just like his skin his eyes glew yellow.

???: Hello there my name is Tomas Vrbada but you may call me smoke. I am truly sorry for how those people treated you just because you didn't have a power. So I will train you and make you powerful and give you my power then I will send you back do you accept?

Izuku: Yes master Smoke.

Izuku and smoke trained for 30 years in the temple which was only 3 years in the real world Izuku had a funeral Inko and Toshinor were devastated by his death. But they were furious when they learned Bakugo bullied Izuku most of his life and told him to kill himself. He was no longer a candidate for One For All.

During Izuku's time with Smoke they both came to see each other as father and son. Izuku could only return but every night he could see smoke again. Izuku returned to earth after the 30th year he looked no older than 14 when he returned. Smoke told him about a ton of money he left. Izuku went to find the money which he did with said money which was just a huge safe with about 14 trillion yen he bought a big home.

 Izuku went to find the money which he did with said money which was just a huge safe with about 14 trillion yen he bought a big home

Izuku moved in he bought a vintage car.