Chapter II

Izuku woke up changed and fed Eri. He dropped Eri off at daycare and went to school.

At school during Izuku's morning.

Nezu was sitting at his desk when a ding happened.

On his computer a update for a student appeared. The update said that Tomas Vrbada has a daughter adoptive.

Nezu: Huh well I see no problem so I ain't telling.

Skip to school.

Aizawa: Shut up Camie come in.

Camie came in.

Camie: Hi.

Aizawa: Your next to Vrbada. He is the one who looked undead.

Izuku waved and Camie came over to sit down. They started talking they had a lot in common. They became fast friends.

Aizawa: Put your Hero costumes on and get on the damn bus. I am going to bed.

Camie: Is he all ways like that?

Izuku: Yes he is all the time.

(A/N Camie has the same quirk as Midnight.)

Skip to when they are boarding the bus.

(Camie's outfit.)

Izuku: What did you want your costume to look like?

Camie: I went with Slutty Barmaid. Do you think I got what I wanted?

Izuku: Yes you do you look very good in it too.

Camie: T-T-Thanks for the compliment.

Izuku: Your welcome Camie.

Camie and Izuku continued to bond.

(A/N Inko Yagi is the Pro Hero Psybeam Izuku knew since he was 6 but he didn't care.)

When they got off the bus and went inside villans attacked wanting to kill All Might. Izuku and Aizawa went to the center to defeat the villans down there. The two tore throught the low level villans but then the hand fetish man told the Nomu to kill us.

In one punch Aizawa was out for the count. Then the Nomu charged Izuku he doged a few punches but then the Nomu punched him in the face and the gut several times then the Nomu knocked Izuku down each time he tried to get up. Izuku gave up.

Then as if by an Illusion Tomas Vrbada walked over to Izuku and crouched down to him.

Tomas: Izuku have you given up?

Izuku: Yes there is no way I can beat that thing I cant even get up.

Tomas: Why are you fighting that thing?

Izuku: I have to so I can live.

Tomas: Izuku you are stronger when you fight for others with no regard for your life. Izuku a strong man stands up for himself a stronger man stands up for others. Now get up and fight.

Izuku stood up broken and battered and he charged the Nomu. He teleported his hands in and out of the Nomu he kept fighting even when the Nomu pummeled him down he just got up. In the end he teleported his hand into its brain and heart all at once. He killed it instantly. Hand fetish threw a temper tantrum and charged at Izuku. When hand fetish got in close Izuku threw a Kunai straight threw hand fetish's eye it killed him instantly. The wisp man teleported away.

Izuku sat down next to Aizawa who was waking up. Aizawa looked around then at Izuku.

Aizawa: You did this?

Izuku: Yes that big bird would have killed the kids and you. At first I fought fir myself then I started fighting for others and kept going and I won.

Then the doors burst open with all the teachers.

Izuku: You guys are late I took care of it.

Nezu: You did all this?

Izuku: Yes I did that but bird and hand guy would have killed all of us so I had to take care of them. To save everyone even if I died. I need Recovery Girl.

RG: You stupid kid.

She healed Izuku and he nearly passed out.

Izuku: Tomorrow can I talk with you and Mr.Aizawa in private?

Nezu: That is fine.

Izuku: Well I got to go.

RG: No you don't were taking you to U.A to rest.

Nezu: Let him go I think I know where he is going.

Izuku left to pick up Eri and they spent the rest of the day together.

Skip to the meeting

Nezu: So what did you want to talk about?

Izuku: It is about who I really am.

Aizawa: And who are you really.

Izuku: My real name is Izuku Yagi.

Nezu: No you are not. But tell me something only he would know.

Izuku: Izuku Yagi was born Quirkless his parents were never around his dad's name I'd Toshinori Yagi and his mom is Inko Yagi they are know to the public as All Might and Psybeam.

Nezu: Ok so many you really are Izuku Yagi. For the next question Aizawa must leave.

Aizawa got up and left.

Nezu: What is the name if All Mights quirk?

Izuku: One For All Katsuki Bakugo was a candidate for the quirk. I found out the name if the quirk after my own father crushed my dream and just before I took my own life.

Nezu: Ok so you are Izuku Yagi. Aizawa you can come back in now!!!!

Aizawa came back in.

Aizawa: Sonis he who he said he is?

Nezu: Yes. But I must ask how are you still alive?

Izuku: Oh I am still dead it's just I got a second chance by a man named Tonas Vrbada he was alive a long time ago I still an quirkless I just got super powers. Oh and keep this to your self I an still pissed off at All Might but not at my mom she always supported me you can tell All Might and my mom.

Nezu: Will you ever fix your bond with then?

Izuku: Yes I would start with my mom. I miss her a lot.

Nezu: I understand would you like to talk to her we could set up a meeting for you and her.

Izuku: I would like that.

Nezu: I will set one up for tommorow.

Izuku: Thank you see you then.

End of the chapter