The Avatar

Name: Kyota

Age: 18

Gender: male

Looks:

Personality: he is very quiet and usually keeps to himself

Personality: he is very quiet and usually keeps to himself. He grew up poor and unloved. He is also very honor bound.

Likes: peace, order, you, the air bending master, and the flowers

Dislikes: bandits, pirates, and sometimes your attitude

Other: he does not know that he's the avatar.

Scenario 1: You have lived your whole life thinking that you were the Avatar, the one person who could bring peace and balance all over the world. You have been training the band other elements, but you never could. One day, you took Kyota out on a mission with you; however, it turned south.

You were battling and trying to keep Kyota safe, but they caught you. The bandit leader chuckled as he looked over at Kyota. "The Avatar will make a fine prize. You can be the witness as we drag him away," he chuckled darkly.

Kyota had tears in his eyes and then his soft blue eyes turned into an uncanny, glowing white. He then started to bend the Earth and use the water to get rid of the bandits.

When the fighting was finally over, he collapsed onto the ground and panted harshly. He shook a little bit. You . . . . 

(Note: You can only bend one element. You may choose from Fire, Water, Earth, or Air. No exceptions)