Epilogue

Shou's POV

2 Years Later...

Its been 2 years since we came back to what we called the promised land, I'm 26 years old now, time sure flies now, I'm an engineer now, working in our government here, still living with the goons, well I'm used to it, my dad flew to Japan to be with my mom, yeah!! I living alone here with the goons of course, no choice!!  when..

Ring..... Kris is calling....

Me: Kris?

Kris: bro!! hows life?

Me: well, getting used  of my life as an engineer of our LGU as well as the leader of this goons. How about you? Hows you and Joy?

Kris:  Well, stronger as ever bro!!

Me: Are you two not planning to settle down?

Kris: Not yet bro, we need to invest more for our future, I think you must settle down bro!! your work is stable and your girlfriend have a stable work in the US why don't you go there?

Me:  Bro!! do you think Michiyo will allow me to leave my work  here just to go there and be with her..?

Kris: jeez! bro just a vacation, what do you think? 

Me: well that was I'm planning for my big surprise for her..

Kris: weeeeeh!! I think I know that bro!!! yihhhhhhhhh!

Me: tsk!!! About that, Michiyo will be having her vacation here starting tomorrow..

Kris: What!!! Seriously???

Me: do you think I'm joking!!

Kris: Joke!!!! Well bro goodluck on your so called surprise for her bye!!! Joy is calling me!!! *call end*

Haysst! Kris really don't change, well gonna prepare for tomorrows big surprise for her....

FASTFORWARD!!!....

Michiyo's POV

Hay!!! After 2 years in the US, I will finally going back home, well about my love life, finally going strong with Mr. Engineer Shou Kurosawa a.k.a RJ, he is now currently working as an engineer in our government and also he is now the leader of the yakuza faction but not in war but for good deeds now, his father flew to Japan to be with his mom, about my friends, Michiro now is in France, she is a fashion model now, still single but she got so many suitors, Miharu, my best friend, she is currently holding her parents hotel business in Tagaytay, while Joy and Kris, going strong in their relationship but still not planning to settle down, more investment before settle down as they both said...

*All passenger flight to Manila Philippines, will take are landing area in 10 minutes..Thank you!*

Here I am, back home, well I'm got my luggage and ready to meet everyone again...

Back to Shou's POV

She is finally back, I can see that she is about to exit the airport, I'm with Miharu, Joy and Kris no doubt and here she comes...

"Mich!!!!" Miharu gave her best friend a huge hug

"I miss you best!!!" Michiyo response

"Me too" Miharu reply

"Welcome back Mich!!" Joy greeted her former young miss now she is one of Michiyo's confidante 

"Thanks Joy!!" Michiyo happily said