|•Teaser•|

>Teaser For My Next Tin x Can Book!!<

Can pursed his lips and looked up at Pete, gaining a shrug. Can scoffed and rolled his eyes, snatching the box from the shelf and quickly running to the cash register, getting out $1.50

Can scampered out, Pete trying to follow as quickly. He tripped a few times but got up, following Can.

"Can, slow down - your gonna get us killed." Pete leaned back against the seat, wide eyed as he worried about either (A.) Getting in a wreck or (B.) Being pulled over, knowing Can doesn't have his drivers licence on him.

They are doomed.

"I'm sorry Pete, but I need to get home and take this because I honestly wanna know the results." Can stated, turning into the development and quickly getting to his house, rushing out and leaving a puzzled Pete.

Pete shrugged and followed him in, making sure to shut the door behind himself as he made his way upstairs, shutting the gate, too. Even though Riko and Keiko were with Tin and Ae, he still needed to lock to gate because why not?

Can locked the bathroom door and did what was needed, setting the stick onto the counter and washing his hands, unlocking the door and letting Pete in. Pete sat down on the bathtubs edge and looked up, watching Can with furrowed eyebrows.

Can paced back and fourth, breathing in and out heavily as he waited and waited, becoming inpatient - and its only been two minutes.

Once Can's phone timer went off, he snatched to stick up and his breath hitched, looking up and eyes meeting Pete's confused and curious ones. Can handed Pete the stick.

"Pete - I-I I'm Pregnant."

>A/N<
So, how was that for a teaser!? •^•
Did you like it?
Are you excited?
Haha, I love all of you! I get so happy whenever I read your guy's comments.
Love all of you!
Love,
Mimi Jeon