Ch.1

Jimin P.O.V
-~°•♡☆•°~-

I woke up to my mom shaking me to get up and get ready. I was confused at first, but then remember that I go to a new school today.

The reason we moved was because of my father. He abused us and he almost killed my mother. I can't even call him my father. That man never let us leave the house because me and my mom were special. Very special. We were cat hybrids. I couldn't even go to school anymore. At age 8 I kept screaming and screaming to stop him from hurting my mom and soon I lost my voice for a very long time. I never even tried to speak since then.

One time that man accidentally a window open so we got some of our stuff packed up and threw them out the window. And then we went out the window to. We ran as fast and far as we could.

I snapped out of my thoughts and started to get ready for ny first day of school.

After I brushed my teeth I put on a pink skirt and a baby blue crop top.I made sure to hide my ears and my tail.I put on a little bit of makeup and then walked out of my house to go to school. The school I was going to wasn't far from my house.

As I was walking I see a group of six people, but one person caught my eye. His skin was milky white. He had mint green hair and looked kind of tired. He was really hot in my opinion.

I kept staring, but soon ran into a pole. I hit my head and fell down. I groaned and wiped my hands on each other so I could get the pebbles off my hands. I wiped some pebbles of my skirt to.

"Hey you okay?!" A stranger ran up from behind me and helped me up. I nodded and smiled lightly. The guy looked at me and smiled back and held out his hand.

"My name is Felix and you are?" He asked. I held up a finger and got my backpack out. I took out a notepad and a pen. I started to write on it.

'My name is Jimin, Park Jimin' I handed him the note and looked at me confused.

"Can you not speak?" He asked. I shake my head and look at his eyes. I take the notepad back. I started to write again.

'I lost my voice so I communicate over pencil and paper' I smile and hand him the notepad back.

"Ahh okay. Well if we keep talking we'll be late for class" He laughed and smiled. "Come on. I'll show you you're classes!"

I nod and smile because I made a friend on the guest day of school. Maybe this wouldn't be as bad as I thought. I walk beside him and look him up and down.

"Checkin me out huh?" He smirks. I shake my head and blush.

"I'm kidding" He laughs and ruffles my hair. I playfully hit his arm and try to fix my pink, fluffy hair.

We enter school and he shows me my classes. I was kinda sad since we only had one class together.

I wave bye to Felix and walk inside my class. I had my notepad and pen ready just incase. The teacher looked at me and cleared her throat.

"Class! We have a new a student! Please respect him!" She looked at me and told me to introduce myself.

I started to write again and when I was finished I handed it to her. She was confused at first, but then nodded her head.

"Class! Jimin cannot speak so please don't bully or tease him or I will give you a week of detention!" She smiles and tells me to sit by a guy named Yoongi.

I looked at the class and the same guy I was checking out raised his hand. I pulled my skirt down and made sure my tail wasn't showing. I walked towards of the class and sat right next to him.

I could feel him staring at me so I blushed. I looked at him and noticed how beautiful he was up close.

His pink plump lips. His cat like eyes. His skin was beautiful. Eveything about him was perfect. He smirked and leaned in a little to close.

"Whatcha lookin at baby?" He didn't even hesitate to say that. I backed away and blushed. I looked at the board and started to writes notes on what we were learning to focus on something else.

"Come on baby~ Don't ignore me" I blushed again. He pouted in which I found really cute. I wrote on my notepad.

'Don't call me that weirdo' I passed it to Yoongi and smiled.

"I am not a weirdo baby boy" I glared at him, but then shivered. His hand was on my thigh.

I was to suprised that I didn't push his hand off. He started to rub my thigh, getting closer to my crotch. I covered my mouth and breathed heavily.

"Come on baby boy~" He whispered in my ear and I shivered again. Moans tried to escape my mouth, but I tried to hold them back.

I noticed that I had a boner and looked at Yoongi who also saw that I had a boner.

I raised my hand and motioned the teacher to come here. I wrote on my notepad that I needed to use the bathroom. She nodded and I quickly went out the door, still carrying my notebook and pen just incase.

I tried to find a bathroom. When I did I went straight to a stall and locked myself inside. I took off my skirt and lace panties. I wrapped my hand around my cock and started rub up and down.

I covered my mouth and tried to breathe normally. I was close to cumming and thought of Yoongi fucking me hard. At that image I came. I cleaned myself up and went back to my class.

~•°Time skip cause I'm lazy°•~

I was walking back home when I saw the same group from earlier. I looked at Yoongi and blushed.

I was suddenly startled my an arm wrapped around my neck. I looked to my left and saw Felix smiling at me.

"Today was a great day. Was your day good?" I smiled back at him and nodded.

"Well if anything happens you can come tell me ok?" He ruffled my hair again

"O-Ok" I smile. He stopped walking and looked at me.

"Did you just speak?" I nodded

"Oh my god! Oh my god! You're voice was so cutee!" I blushed lightly and smiled. I wrote on my notebook.

'Thanks! I can't speak very well because I haven't spoken in for nine years' I passed it to him.

"Dang! Nine years?!" I nodded.

"Well it was nice walking with you! I'll see you tomorrow. Byee!" I wave goodbye and unlock my front door to go inside.

♡☆~Another Time skip :)~☆♡

After dinner I changed into my pajamas  and plop on my bed. I scroll through my phone for a little bit, but then set an alarm for the morning for school.

Yoongi P.O.V

He was fuckin perfect Namjoon. He looked like an angel.

Hai! No ones reading this book, but If you are I hope you enjoyed this and I will post another chapter tomorrow!
Goodbye!♡