♡The Pocky Challenge~♡ |Part 1

Lance's POV

"Uuuuugggghhhhhhh I'm boooooooooorrreeed!" I yelled as I flopped on the couch. "That's the fifth time you said it Lance" The Mullet said from the corner of the room. "No one asked you" "You never "Asked" A question" I brought my head up from the cushions on the couch and glared at him. "Shut up Mullet"

Keith just came for a visit from the blade thing for a few days. Gotta say, things have been kinda different without him and I don't really like him being gone. Even though he IS a pain in the behind.

"OH! I know what we could do!"
Hunk yelled from the door, making me jump. "What?" "Well me and Coran got back from the space mall a few days and I was able to find some of this! Let me go get it" He runs out of the room and I face plant back on the couch.

Few minutes pass and Hunk comes back with a small thing in his hands "Y'all remember Pocky??" I shot my head up. "You Was. Able. To. Find. POCKY???" I said excitedly as I jump/fall of the couch. "Pocky?" Keith asked as he uncrossed his arms and walked over to us. "Yeah. Pocky. You know, the candy"

He raised an eyebrow at me. "... What?" I asked and snatched the box of deliciousness out of Hunk's hand. "These!" I brought it to Keith's face. "Um.... No?" ".... You're dead to me" "Sorry that I never heard of it!" I take one out of the box and put it in my mouth while I start to walk away in shock.

"I knew you was emo but not THAT emo" I bite into the stick. "Come on" I wave my hand to him. "We'll play!" Before he could react, I grab his arm and drag him to the couch. "Sure, take the whole box why don't cha" I hear Hunk say as he walks out. "You play? It's candy" "Yeah! You put one side of the pocky in your mouth and the other person bites on the other side!"

"It doesn't sound fun" "Trust me, it will, now say ah" I hold up a pocky stick to his mouth. He rolls his eyes but opens up, I put it in. "Now, you can't pull back or you lose and I get a point, whoever gets to 10 points first wins" He nods and I bite on to the stick...