Chapter 17

*Tom's POV*

As soon as Y/N and I walked out of the door, we bumped straight into Z who had a worried look on her face.

"Zendaya what's wrong?" Y/N asked.

"Well..." Z started.

*Zendaya's POV*

"I had just finished with a few more wedding preparations when I bumped into my father. He wasn't happy anymore and claimed that something was going on. He had heard the maids spreading rumors that you two were having an affair and he was furious. He wants Y/N gone and out. I was luckily able to allow him to give you a chance Y/N, but he said that he would be watching. So I think it would be best if the two of you cut down your visits and interactions. Keep it professional for a while because my father said that if he does see anything, he'll do much worse than kick you out." I finished.

"Why Y/N?" Tom asked.

"Well he claimed that she would be the girl messing around and that she probably seduce you, but if he finds out that she didn't then he would probably start a war." I answered.

"A war?" Y/N questioned.

"Father is extremely prideful and if this affair was with Tom's consent then he would believe that you're just trying to make a mockery out of our family. Therefore, he would make a mockery out of yours by ruining what you have and fighting. " I finished.

"Well then." They said.

"It's not like you have to stop working Y/N. You just have to make sure it seems as though nothing is going on." I added.

"I guess." Y/N replied.

"Well in that case let's round everyone up and then Y/N meet us in Paddy's room. Make sure to bring some refreshments." Tom winked.

"Right away your majesty." Y/N said, bowing before scurrying off.

"This is going to be a bit more difficult than we thought, isn't it?" I asked.

"Unfortunately, but we'll find a way Z. There's bound to be a way." Tom smiled.

After about a half hour we were all in Paddy's room. Unfortunately, with the new news about my Father, Y/N's time there was limited. Tom and Y/N shared what they had found out, I told the boys about my Father. So far things were okay. The boys had managed to start messing things up without catching anyone's attention. Starting Friday night, the real damage would come. Soon, Y/N had to leave before someone thought something was happening.

"Did Father find anything out?" Sam asked.

"I have no idea. I think that he'll talk to us tomorrow. Hopefully he did something w=that could help us." Tom replied.

"Look, Y/N said that your mother is trying to fix their financial problems and food shortage, right?" Haz asked.

"Yup." Harry answered.

"Well my mother wants me to do my preparations to be king and one of them was to make a deal with another kingdom. We can offer to help you with the food shortage in exchange for some wool to keep us warm in the Winter. And if that doesn't work out, maybe have the people grow at least two crops to help out." Harrison offered.

"That's not bad. We do have much more wool than we know what to do with." I said, "What about financially?"

"Maybe we can open up that old trade route. Start trading with those other kingdoms again. Or throw a charity ball or something." Paddy suggested.

"That's brilliant Padster." Sam praised.

"Duh. I came up with it." Paddy grinned.

"Not the time Patrick." Harry scolded.

"Sorry." Paddy smiled sheepishly.

"If we can pitch these ideas to Mom and get her to like them, we may just have a chance to stop this wedding after all." Tom exclaimed.

"I think that we should save those." I chimed in.

"What do you mean?" everyone asked.

"This could be our Plan B. We have to stick with the original plan. That way we have a back up and if we rush into things, it might not end too well." I continued.

"Z's right." Tom sighed.

"At least we know what to do and if that doesn't work, that's when you and Tom announce your love for Nathaniel and Y/N and see what happens. That can be plan C." Paddy added.

"That's if it comes to that. We have no idea what they'll do to Y/N and Nathaniel if we did something so spontaneous." Tom replied.

"Well for now, let's continue with Plan A and continue our destruction. And hope that dad got through to mom." Paddy finished.