Game night

"Baby wake up!" Hemsworth said for the sixth time.
"I don't wanna go!" Evans mumbled into the pillow.
"Well we have to go! We'll be late!"
"Mbfghjdjdjdid"
Hemsworth picked Evans up from the bed and carried him into the bathroom. "Come on! Mckenna is already in the kitchen eating breakfast!"
Evans just sighed.
"Come on baby. It'll be okay. I'll be there to kick his ass" Hemsworth put his fingers on his chin and lifted Evans' face up.
"But what about when you'll be filming and I'll be on the set of TFAWS."
"If he touches you he'll get what he's searching for between the break" he said and kissed Evans.
"Now go get ready we'll have to go soon"
Evans obeyed and went into the shower, while Hemsworth went into the kitchen. He started making coffee for his husband.
"Hey darling, have you eaten your breakfast yet?" He asked Mckenna.
"Yes" she said and jumped off the chair.
"Good girl. Are you gonna get dressed now?"
"Uhuh" she said walking upstairs into her room.
When the coffee was made he went into the bathroom to check on Evans. When he came in Evans was all done and was already in his boxers. Hemsworth pulled him into a hug and kissed the top of his head.
"It's gonna be okay" he said.
Evans just hugged him tighter.
After Evans was done and managed to dragg himself into the car they were ready to go. They drived to the set.

Evans took Mckenna to the baby trailer while Hemsworth was reading on his script.
"Okay see you later honey" Evans said kissing Mckenna on the cheek.
"Bye dad" she said and returned the kiss on the cheek. She went into the trailer and he walked into Hemsworth's trailer.
"Hhhi" he said.
"Baby I promise I'll take care as soon as we'll have a break"
"No honey, I don't want you to hurt him. I just wish he would leave me alone"
"I know"
Hemsworth hugged his husband.
The seperated and Evans went on the set of The Falcon and The Winter Solider. It was okay at first him, Downey and Ruffalo worked on a script of the show so they didn't realy have contact with actors.
"How are you doing with all that drama around you and Seb?" Downey asked.
"I'm fine I guess"
"He's not fine. Do you see the eyebags he has. He has barley slept" Ruffalo pointed out.
"Whatever guys"
"No, it's really not whatever. We care for you and you're clearly not okay" RDJ said.
"Give him a break honey. He's clearly not comfortable with this topic right now" Ruffalo said.
"Thanks" Evans looked at Mark.
"Alright guys! Everybody to the actor they are assigned to! You'll explain them the script!" The director said and started reading couples. "Evans-Sebastian Stan!"
"Ugh excuse me! I'd really like to work with seb! I don't think Mackie understands my explanation!" Ruffalo jumped at that point.
"Sorry Mark, there is a system we need to follow" the director said and left.
"Honey if he does ANYTHING that you wont like. I'm right in the next room" Downey said. Evans nodded and thanked them. They went to work.

"Heh Chrissy, How you doing?" Seb asked.
"Uh I'm okay. And you?"
"Oh you know. I just think about you all the time" he laughed.
Evans cleared his throat and started to explain the script. While he was talking Seb's hand landed on his ass and started rubbing it. Evans just stepped away but Seb followed him. He put his arms around his waist and looked at the script. Evans got out of the hug.
"Can you stop! I'm married and I have a kid"
"With the wrong person if you ask me...but hey your daughter is still small. If we get together now she'll forget about Hemsworth" Seb said.
"No! Cant you see I love him! I won't leave him for someone like you!"
Seb just smirked and stepped closer to him and Evans stepped back. Seb managed to put Evans in the corner. He started to undres his shirt and held Evans arms behind him. He was freakishly strong but Evans managed to free his hands. Seb got him on the flor and sat on him. At that moment Hemsworth came into the room. He went full red with anger and literally threw Seb into the wall. He kneeled down to Evans.
"Oh babyboy are you okay?" He said pressing Evans' head on his chest.
"Uh huh" Evans said into Hemsworth's chest. Hemsworth picked him up into his arms. He turned towars Sebastian who was still lying on the floor. "You touch him one more time and I swear to god I'll kill you". He carried Evans out of the room.
"What did he do to you?"
"Really nothin. He tried to undress me and then got me on the floor"
Hemsworth sat Evans on the sofa in their trailer and took his hands into his. He saw the forming bruises of Sebastian's grip and kissed them.
"Guys can we come in?" Scarlett asked from outside.
"Yeah come in" Hemsworth said and sat Evans back to his lap.
They came in.
"You okay?" Renner asked.
"Yeah don't worry about me" Evans said.
"Well Seb got a sabatical for a couple of months so you don't have to worry about him anymore. Right now he's going to terapist" Downey said sitting down on their sofa.
"That's great to hear" Hemsworth said stil holding his husband in his lap.
"We all have a free day again. So your drama is actually useful" Renner said.
"Also we kinda tought we would have a night for ourselves. You know only us six. No kids. So we can talk about and do wathever we want" Ruffalo asked.
"Thanks guys that sounds great" Evans said.
"Okay. Come at 8.00 pm to our house" Downey said.
"And I can take all of our kids. We can leave kids at my house. Lizzie likes to babysit them" Scarlett said.
"Okay" Hemsworth said.
They left the trailer.
"I should go get Mckenna" Evans sighed.
"I'm going with you"
Evans smiled. Hemsworth took his hand and walked him to he kids trailer.
"Hey Mckenna!" Hemsworth greeted.
"Daddiessss" Mckenna cheered up.
"Did you have fun?" Evans said and lifted her up.
"Yeah we played Avengers today" she said hugging Evans.
"Really? And wich one were you?"Evans asked carrying her to the trailer.
"I was Byack Wyow" She said.
"Yeah she's awaome isn't she?" Hemsworth laughed.
"Weally awsome"
They both laughed. They went into the trailer.
"Dads I wanna play again" she complained.
"You'll play tonight honey. You'll met with these kids today" Hemsworth said while Evans put her on the sofa.
"I wanna pyay with you guys"
"Uh okay what do you wanna play?" Evans asked.
"I wanna pyay with bawbies" She said and pulled three barbies out of her bacpack.
"Okay" Hemsworth said and kneeled down to her. Evans did the same.
They started playing with barbies and didn't even noticed when Renner took a picture of them.
"Okay girls are we ready to go?" Scarlett teased. Evans and Hemsworth looked up and saw the other four standing in front of them.
"Uncwe Wob!" Mckena Cheered up and ran into Downey's arms.
"Hi Mckenna! Did your dads obey you?" He laughed.
"Yeah they weye good dads" she answered.
Everybody laughed and Lexi came into the trailer.
"Daddd I'm bowed!" She said pulling Mark's shirt but quickly forgot about it. "Uncwe Chriss!" She exclaimed and ran towards Evans.
"Will you pyay with me too tomorrow?"
"Of course I will sweetie" he said and hugged her.
"And you too Chris?" She looked at Hemsworth.
"Sure honey" he laughed.
Scarlett picked up their kids and drove them home.