Chapter 2: Raidraptors vs. Rokkets

~~Y/n's POV~~

I was just walking around Miami City trying to look for some clues as to who could be behind the disappearance of the fusion duelists but to no avail until I heard a small explosion followed by three screams. I quickly ran over to where I heard the scream from and saw three of LDS' students on the ground in from of a woman.

I entered the alleyway and placed the card holder part of my duel disk on my bracelet part of my duel disk and activated it's blade

???: So, you're with LDS as well?

Y/n: What if I am? 

???: Then you'll give me the info I need or I'll beat it out of you!

The girl activated her duel disk and drew 5 cards for her starting hand.

Y/n: Lady, if you think I'm with Academia then you're wrong.

???: I know you're lying to defend yourself! let's duel!

Y/n: Fine... You brought this upon yourself.

Y/n/???: Duel!

Y/n: I'll go first, I draw. I summon Gateway Dragon (1600/1400) and use his effect to summon Silverrokket Dragon (1900/100) 

???: What are those monsters?...

I raised my hand towards the sky.

Y/n: Appear, the future circuit that lights up my path!

The link circuit appeared above of us.

Y/n: Arrowheads confirmed! Summoning Conditions are 1 level 4 or lower Dragon monster so I'll put Gateway Dragon into the Link Marker!

Gateway Dragon flew into the Link Marker that points to the very left.

Y/n: Circuits combine! I Link Summon! Link-1 Striker Dragon! (1000/Link-1)

???: Link Monsters?

Y/n: Striker Dragon's effect let's me add Boot Sector Launch to my hand and I'll activate it and use it's effect to Summon 2 Rokkets from my hand. I summon Anesthrokket Dragon (0/2200 -->300/2500) and Magnarokket Dragon (1800/1200 --> 2100/1500) And now I use the spell Quick Launch to summon Exploderokket Dragon to my field! (2000/2000 --> 2300/2300) And now, appear, once more the future circuit that lights up my path!

The circuit appeared again above of us.

Y/n: Arrowheads Confirmed! The summoning Conditions are at least 3 effect monsters! I put Striker Dragon, Silverrokket Dragon, Magnarokket Dragon, and Anesthrokket Dragon!

My four monsters flew into the Link Markers that pointed to the bottom left corner, down, left, and up.

Y/n: Circuits Combined! I Link Summon! Link-4 Borrelsword Dragon! (3000/Link-4) Now I end my turn,